Diabetes is on the rise, yet most cases are preventable and some can even be reversed. Taking steps to prevent and control diabetes doesn’t mean living in deprivation; it means eating a tasty, balanced diet that will also boost your energy and improve your mood. You don’t have to give up sweets entirely or resign yourself to a lifetime of bland food. You can still take pleasure from your meals without feeling hungry or deprived.
Whether you’re trying to prevent or control diabetes, the most important thing you can do is to lose a little weight. Losing just 5% to 10% of your total weight can help you lower your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels. Losing weight and eating healthier can also have a profound effect on your mood, energy, and sense of wellbeing.
While travelling in train, diabetic persons have a hard time finding food they can easily consume without any fear of increasing their glycaemic index. No worries, Railrestro has unique solution for all the diabetic persons who want to enjoy food while travelling in train.
Here are few medically approved food items you can choose to order while travelling in train:
- Morning: Doctors advise diabetic patients to start their day with “Tomato Juice” with salt and pepper. Taking this preparation empty stomach and boost your metabolism before you hit the ground for early morning walk. You can now order fresh tomato juice. Order it from e-catering service providers such as Railrestro to give a great head start.
- Breakfast: Oats would be great choice if you want to prolong your hunger to later part of the day. Order special oats in train as your diabetic friendly breakfast option in train.
- Lunch: Lunch needs to be a combination of leafy vegetables and flour chapattis along with some green leafy vegetables. These will supplement the required nutrient to your body. Order food in train from e-caterers can help you get these food items freshly delivered right at your seat.
- Evening Tea: Green tea is the best option you should always choose. Now you can order special green tea for diabetics in train from Railrestro. All you need is to call us at 8102888111.
- Non-Veg: In non-vegetarian diet, seafood and chicken can be taken rather than red meat as red meat contains higher amount of saturated fats. Also, patients with high cholesterol should avoid egg yolk and red meat. You can order light meals in train in the evening.
- Fruits: Fruits high in fiber such as papaya, apple, orange, pear and guava should be consumed. Mangoes, bananas, and grapes contain high sugar; therefore these fruits should be consumed lesser than the others.
- Sugar-Free Sweets: These are great dessert choices. But how do you get it in train? No Worries, Railrestro has arranged it for you as now you can order sugar free sweets in train.
So, you now can choose from all these options while placing your food orders in train and be rest assured of having a healthy travel experience in your journey. For more assistance and info you can reach out to us at 8102-888-111. Just enjoy your journey!