“RAILRESTRO WISHESH YOU A VERY COLOURFUL HOLI.THE COLOUR OF HOLI MAY BRIGHTEN YOUR LIFE; PAINT YOUR LIFE WITH THE COLOURS OF JOY, HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS. MAY THE GOLDEN COLOUR BRIGHTEN UP YOUR LIFE, THE YELLOW CLOUR MAY COLOUR YOU LIFE WITH BEAUTY AND PIOUSNESS AND, RED FILL LOVE INTO IT. THE ORANGE, PURPLE, AND PINK MAY BRING A LOT OF JOY IN YOUR LIFE…. ALL TOGETHER YOUR LIFE MAY BECOME A BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW.”
The festival of Holi is arriving with all the positive vibes and great energy. Make your festival a memorable one this year. It’s a season to return your home town and enjoy the festival with colors, sweets and immense brotherhood. Here are some tips to make Holi a great festive occasion along with safety:
- Stay away from artificial colors. They are harmful for skin.
- Use only natural and herbal colors to play Holi.
- Use eye-glasses to cover your eyes and have a safe Holi.
- If you have hair problems, then apply lots of hair oil/coconut oil on your hair and then play with colors.
- Enjoy the festival with homemade cuisines and sweets.
- Avoid sweets from market. They use artificial flavors, unhygienic taste enhancers and other malicious materials into the sweets.
So enjoy this festival with happiness, herbal colors homely cuisines made out of love and blissful emotions. You can also make the herbal colors at home, which are not harmful at all for the skin and can enhance the joy of your Holi fest.
- Yellow: Yellow color can be made with using turmeric powder.
- Orange: Tesu flowers (Palash flowers) are the best option to make orange colors. Soak 15 to 20 flowers into water buckets and get the orange color in the morning.
- Red: Use hibiscus flowers and beetroot pieces boiled in water and mix it into bucket of water. You will have a red colored water bucket ready for the Holi.
- Saffron: Take some of the dry leaves of Henna and add turmeric powder to it. Mix well with lemon into it. Put everything in a bucket of water. It’s ready!
- Green: Take some of the spinach leaves and boil it with some water and make a paste into your grinder. Mix up the paste into water bucket. Color is ready for Holi.
Are you boarding on train to return to your home town? Keep the spirit high as you are soon going to reach at your home town. The fun doubles when you travel in a group. Enjoy the delicious food in train. RailRestro accompanies your journey to provide you with the best quality food delivered at your berth. Returning to your home on Holi is a great joy and we value your emotions. Our e-catering partner restaurants in different cities deliver Holi special cuisines in the train. Use code “HOLI100” to get flat Rs.100 off on your food order. Stay away from pantry food and food sold at station premises as it is unhealthy and unhygienic. Staying healthy is important to enjoy this festival.