Order Food in Train at Ankleshwar Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Ankleshwar Jn.
Ankaleshwar junction railways station is located in the Indian state of Gujarat serving the city Ankaleshwar in Baruch district of Indian state Gujarat. The station falls in Western railway fare zone and administered under local administration of Vadodara Railway division. The station is located on the New Delhi-Mumbai MAIN Line. The station also serves 2 other railway lines these are 1. Mumbai-Ahmadabad Line 2. Ankaleshwar –Rajpipala Line.
There are total 4 railway platforms are located on the station. There are total railway tracks with double broad gauge function at the station. The railway tracks are electrified and function to serve many trains at the station.
The satiation is well equipped with all the basic amenities that take care of the passenger’s basic needs. The PRS window, ticketing window, railway Wi-Fi, drinking water and sanitation services are viable at ease at the station.
The station is well connected with the Indian railways trains’ connectivity. There are a number of trains that pass through the station to connect the boarding and off board passengers to connect with several cities to Ankaleshwar and vice-versa.
There are almost 89 trains which pass through the Ankaleshwar junction every day. There are frequent trains run from Chennai central, Surat, Dehradun, Mumbai and Ahmadabad. There are total 89 trains halt at the station and 1 train originates and terminates form the Ankaleshwar junction only.
There are several places in the Ankaleshwar which attracts the tourists from the entire country. The place is also a vacation gateway for the people of Gujarat.
About The Ankaleshwar Town
The city is located in the district of Bharuch district of Gujarat. The place is famous as the tourist’s destination and also the Gujarat tourism corporation has worked tremendously to attract the tourists towards Gujarat tourism.
The town is known as the business hub for the Gujarat industrials and industries associations. There is an Industrial township is also established named as GIDC (Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) which works closely with the industries and business houses to keep them engaged and invest in the Gujarat. Nevertheless the association also keeps on organizing the trade fairs, trade expo and other business exhibition which showcases the production strength of the state as well as attracts the industrials at invest in the state. These activities also attract the thousands of buyers and customers to support these business expos and exhibitions thus the business flourish and seek the growth by the efforts of the association. The Ankaleshwar town is also home to many industries producing Pharmacy products, paints, Bio-Agro Products, pesticides and chemicals. The town is filled with the people from the different cities as it has become a home for earning livelihood o thousands of people.
Places to visit in Ankaleshwar:
- Golden Bridge – Not exactly a place to visit but it should be included into “Must watch” place in Ankaleshwar. The bridge is built over the great Narmada River, which has been serving the city during the time of cyclones, floods and another natural disaster. The bridge was built during the time of British rule and from that time only the bridge has continued to serve the transportation facilities to the city.
- Nilkantheshwar Mahadev Temple - This temple is located in the town just beside the Narmada River. A number of people come here to offer their worship to the lord Shiva.
- Shri Ankaleshwar Tirth – The city is named after the place. Actually Ankaleshwar is a Jain temple located in the town. The place is very ancient and at the same time very well maintained. The place belongs to the Digambar sects of Jains Where the idol and sculptures of Bhagwan Chinatamani Parshwanath Has been made of rock cuts.
- Narmada Park – The Park is also developed on the banks of Narmada River alongside the Nilkantheshwar temple. The park is well maintained and equipped with all the amusing facilities.
Cuisines in the city of Ankaleshwar
The Aroma of Gujarati thali will pull you towards the eateries of Ankaleshwar. Have a full plate of Kathiyawadi Food and relish on it. Some of the cuisines like Dhokala, Dal Dhokli and Khaman are some of the cuisines of the city that one must try. Apart from these foods items, Sweet dishes and bakery items are also loved in the city. You can order food in train at Ankaleshwar station. The food items made up with the base material such as Gram flour and lentils are the famous as well as the most prepared food item in the city.
Food item such as Dal-Khichdi, pickles and buttermilk are the most frequently served food items in the city. Even of the production of seafood on a large scale most of the Gujarati Regions relish on pure vegetarian foods. The coastal areas are the places where one can have the seafood easily available in the state.
There in the Ankaleshwar you can have pure Gujarati meal as well as the south Indian food items such as Rawa Dosa and Idli. You can also have the continental food items, Thai items and off course the North India food items available in the city. You can also go for group food order by calling Railrestro at 8102888111 and get it delivered on your seat.
Menu Available at Ankaleshwar Station:
- Veg/chicken/mutton biryani with Raita
- Rice Items like Jeera Rice, Plain rice, veg pulao and curd rice
- Combo meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Dal Fry/ Dal Makhini
- Vegetable preparation like mix-veg curry, Malai kofta, Paneer kadai, Matar paneer etc.
- Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja, Standard and Deluxe), and Non-veg Deluxe Thali
- Non-veg recipes like mutton curry, fish curry, prawns curry, Chicken do pyaza etc.
- Snacks like veg sandwich, bread omelet, Poha, Puri bhaji and much more.
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun/Rasgulla/Rasmalai
- Others: Curd/Raita/Papad/Pickle
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Ankaleshwar Station. Download RailRestro Mobile Application for getting a discount of 5%. Use code "APP5".
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...