Order Food in Train at Chittor Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Chittor
Chittor railway station is located in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu serving the city of Andhra Pradesh. The railway station is located in the city of Chittor and serves the city with railway transportation network. The railway station at Chittor is small yet very clean and well maintained. The railway station at Chittor connects the city with major places of the Andhra Pradesh. There are also some of the long distance express train halt at the station of Chittor. This railway station of Chittor is operated by South Coast railway zone under the administration of Guntakal railway division of Indian railways. This railway station lies on the Gudur-Katpadi railway branch lien and thus connects the city of Chittor to other parts of State with railway transportation.
There are total 3 platforms with railway tracks function at the station of Chittor railway station. The station serves almost 55 trains on daily basis. The station is also home to one train that originates and terminates the station of Chittor. The station is well connected by the IRCTC trains which connect the different parts of the country with the city of Chittor. There are trains for Madurai, Kacheguda, Ahmadabad, Kerala, Tirupati, Hyderabad, Jammu Tawi, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Patna and several other cities run from passing through the station. There are several intercity trains pass through the station to serve the local passengers of the Chittor to commute in the other cities or localities of Andhra Pradesh.
Major Train Crossing via railway station of Chittor
Following are the major trains passing by the station of Chittor in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. One can order food in train easily via RailRestro.
- Madurai - Kacheguda Weekly Express (17616)
- Himsagar Express (16317)
- Himsagar Exp (16318)
- Ers Patna Express (16359)
- Pnbe Ers Express (16360)
- Kanyakumari Exp (16381
- Navyug Express (16687)
- Ten Jammu Express (16787)
- Seshadri Express (17209).
- Seshadri Express (17210)
About the City
Chittor is district located in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The city is famous for many important Hindu pilgrimage sites such as temple of Tirupati, Shrikalahasti and Kanipakam temple. The city is also famous for major markets of Mangoes, peanuts, gains and sugarcane. The city is located in the poini river valley and this place is s beautiful. There are some of the temples and Forts located in the district which is evolving as the tourism spots in the district. Temples of Tirupati is the most visited tourism spots in the city of Chittor. You can find all the traditional food of the Andhra in the city of Chittor. Nir Dosa, Vada, Andhra Chicken Biryani and Pulihora deserve a special mention in the “Must Try” cuisines of the city.
Food Delivery in Train at Chittor Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Chittor Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Chittor junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. SOUL RESTO CAFÉ and SRI VISHNU BHAVAN are our catering partners at Chittor junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Chittor Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for your choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Chittor Junction.