Order Food in Train at Motihari Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Motihari
Motihari sets its record as a birth place of many notable personalities like the George Orwell, Khan Bahadur Azizul Huq (introduced finger print system), Thakur Ramapati Singh, Anant Kumar, Ravish Kumar, Anuranjan Jha etc. People from all the industries especially science and entertainment have set new records of their recognizance in the world. Motihari is a place located at 150 kilometres away from Patna, the capital city of Bihar. Bihar is rich in ancient past and culture. Apart from the famous personalities, the food at Motihari is a special treat for locals and visitors. The city is blessed with a railway station and it is connected to major cities of India like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, north eastern sides and western end of India.
Food at Motihari:
There are many Bihari cuisines famous in the land of Motihari. There are many dishes which are worth to taste.
- Litti Chokha: This lip-smacking taste is a combination of Litti and Chokha prepared by mashing boiled vegetables (most common being potatoes, brinjal, tomatoes), adding spices and chopped onion, garlic etc and served with Litti as a complimentary delicacy.
- Chana Ghugni: Extremely common yet equally delicious, this mouth-watering snack is prepared in almost every household of Bihar.
- Khaja: Very similar to the Baklava of Ottoman Empire, it is equally tasty and scrumptious food of Bihar. It has been given a Geo tag.
- Mutton Kebabs and Reshmi Kebabs: Juicy tender pieces of meat and minced meat are used for this luscious non-vegetarian delight.
- Laung-Latika: Laung-latika is a traditional dessert of the food of Motihari and of entire Bihar, prepared during festivals. It is made with khoa, rolled in flattened dough, and deeply fried in hot oil and dipped in sugar syrup.
- Khajuria/Thekua: This lip-smacking snack is ready to fulfill those hunger attacks! One can also use rice flour instead of wheat flour and suger instead of jaggery to make different varieties. It is specially made during the Chhath festival and offered to Sun God as a Prasad.
- Kadhi Badi: The Kadhi as well as the badi are prepared from besan (gram flour). The gravy also consists of yoghurt. It is usually complimented with rice and/or puris.
- Kala Jamun: It is made from mawa, sugar and milk. They are elongated and have a little harder crust, but are an equally fantastic option to end your perfect Bihari meal!
- Balushahi: Every time you bite into one, you don’t just taste a sweet. You taste the love of the wonder that is the food of Bihar.
- Parwal ki Mithai: The inner pulp of the parwal is scooped out, bolied, dipped in syrup and filled with sweet khoya preperation. The end result looks as royal as it tastes!
If you’re ever crossing Motihari via train, then order these tasty delicacies which will be served right at your seat/berth in train. Any passenger having a PNR number can order food in train online and get them at their seat without any delivery hassle.
Trains Crossing Motihari junction:
There are many trains crossing Motihari station. Passengers can order food online in these trains via RailRestro. For a complete list of trains visit the official website of the Indian Railways.
- Rxl Hwh Special (03030)
- Muv Mfp Express (12538)
- Gkp Kolkata Express (15052)
- Mfp Garib Rath (12212)
- Manduadih Express (12537)
- Mithila Express (13022)
- Sadbhawana Express (14015)
- Amarnath Express (15653)
- Jammu Ghy Express (15654)
- Pbr Motihari Express (19269)
- Sapt Kranti Express (12557)
- Mithila Express (13021)
Food ordering in train at Motihari Junction:
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102888111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
Follow five simple steps while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Group food ordering at Motihari junction:
You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in a group. On placing group food order you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions and served fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
Our catering partners at Motihari Station:
our catering partner at Motihari station who are dedicated to serve best food in train to the passengers who are looking for some great food option in train. Passengers can order food from HOT AND SPICY RESTAURANT with a minimum order of INR 299.
Menu to Order in Train
Our e-catering partners have various food options in the menu to offer to the passengers. Any passenger having a PNR number can order these tasty delicacies in train and enjoy their journey.
- Chinese: Apart from Fried Rice and Noodles, one can order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials, it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
- Snacks like veg sandwich, bread omelet, Poha, Puri bhaji and much more
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun/Rasgulla/Rasmalai
- Others: Curd/Raita/Papad/Pickle
We love to serve you the best food at Motihari Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...