Order Food in Train at Pathankot Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Pathankot
Punjab is known as the “Bread Basket of the Nation” with lovely cities like Ludhiana, Amritsar & Jalandhar, Patiala, Bhatinda, and Pathankot being one of them is the most loved cities and the 9th most populous city in Punjab. Pathankot is a city situated in the pleasant and scenic foothills of Kangra and Dalhousie. This makes it more beautiful as tourist throng from every part of India to this awesome destination. Punjabi cuisines are a reflection of Pathankot. Punjabi Thali which contains Paneer Butter masala, chole, naan/kulcha, lassi, dahi, salad, Jeera rice, and a delectable sweet. The Punjabis love their cuisine and prepare them with their entire love and warmth. Pathankot also serves as education hub for the nearby areas of Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh. Pathankot is well connected with other cities of India. The place has a railway station with electrified tracks and other amenities like reservation system, book stalls, cloak room, waiting room, refreshment rooms, food joints etc. Pathankot is also served by the narrow-gauge Kangra Valley Railway (Kangra Toy Train) built by the British, which runs 128 km through stunning scenery to Joginder Nagar via Palampur and Kangra. There are some places to visit at Pathankot which every tourist must visit. Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple, Pracheen Shiv Mandir, Shahpurkandi fort, Nurpur Fort, and Chintpurni should be there in the list. Vinod Khanna, an actor, director, politician has his roots from Pathankot.
Trains Crossing Pathankot Junction
- Bti Jat Express (19225)
- Ptk Dli Express (14038)
- Dli Ptk Express (14037)
- Jammu Mail (14033)
- Tata Jat Express (18101)
- Dauladhar Express (14035)
- Durg Jat Express (18215)
- Adi Svdk Express (19415)
- Jat Bti Express (19226)
- Dhauladhar Express (14036)
*There are many other trains crossing this station. For a complete list of trains, visit the official website of IRCTC.
Food Delivery in Train at Pathankot Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorised food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. Passengers, knowing he risk, started to consume them but were not satisfied and looking for some good option.
RailRestro spotted the problem of the travelers and came up with the solution. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is committed to deliver fresh, healthy, and tasty food in train through its e-catering partners. RailRestro is an official partner of IRCTC and is authorised to deliver food in the train to hungry passengers. To get food delivery in train of your choice contact RailRestro and get them delivered at your seat.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Pathankot Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Pathankot Junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey.
- GREEN STREET
- CHACHA RASOI
- CRYSTALL RESTAURANT
- SHAHI KITCHEN
Our Special Menu at Pathankot Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada S?mbhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
*Explore the menu for more recipes to order while journeying.
* Minimum order amount: Rs.99
* Order at least 60 minutes before the arrival of the train.
*You can also contact RailRestro, a day in advance, for group food ordering in train.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Pathankot