Order Food in Train at PATLIPUTRA JUNCTION Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at PATLIPUTRA JUNCTION
Patliputra station is located in the Rukanpura area of Patna. The station is managed by the Danapur division of the Indian railways. Patliputra junction was erected to share the pressure of running trains from Patna Junction. It is located twelve kilometres away from the main Patna junction. It is located near Bailey Road, an important western thoroughfare in Patna. For facilitating passengers, Patliputra station has all the amenities like retiring room, waiting room, reservation facility, refreshment rooms, tea stalls, book stalls, inquiry counters and restaurant which sells best veg and non-veg food. The junction provides routes to the major cities of India. There is an automatic ticket vending machine installed at the station to reduce the length of queue unreserved ticket counters. There are several trains passing by this station such as:
- Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express
- Patliputra - Chandigarh Superfast Express
- Janhit Express
- Patliputra - Lucknow Intercity Express
- Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Kamakhya AC Express
- Seemanchal Express
- Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express
- North East Express
- Kolkata - Ghazipur City Weekly Express
- Tripura Sundari Express
- Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Patliputra Superfast Express
These express and superfast trains either arrive or depart from this station thus to relieving the extra crowd and pressure at Patna Junction which is the main station. One needs to cross bailey road flyover to reach and board the train on time. However, if you have de-boarded from any train at Patliputra junction it is advisable to reserve an auto rickshaw or take an e-rickshaw ride to the main rode and then take sharing auto for reaching to your destination home. There are many hotels and lodges nearby to stay.
Food in Train at Patliputra Junction
Patliputra junction has number of food stalls and refreshment rooms for passengers to relax and have Bihari cuisines. Apart from the station food, passengers having a valid PNR number can order food online in train via RailRestro. A number of recipes like north Indian thali, veg thali, non-veg thali, Gujarati, Punjabi and Chinese food is available with our premium e-catering partners at Patliputra junction. Now, travelers who are traveling in train without a pantry car needn’t worry about how to get food to survive in the long journey. Let’s discuss how to get fresh and healthy food during train journey.
RailRestro: How to Order Food Online in Train
RailRestro is an e-catering company which is committed to deliver tasty during train journey to the passengers who are looking for some good food option but couldn’t get as there are less options or no options apart from distasteful pantry food or food sold at station premises. These food items are cooked in an unhygienic condition and therefore not fit to consume. IRCTC has declared the food sold by vendors as “unfit for human consumption”. RailRestro offers variety of food to the passengers. There are four easy steps to order food while journeying in train.
- Enter your PNR number and check the list of Restaurants en route.
- Select your food items. Check the prices properly. The food will be automatically added in the cart.
- Pay via online or offline method. We accept payment from debit card/credit card/ internet banking/ PayUMoney/Paytm and Freecharge. Our CC Avenue is safe and secure for online transaction. You can also pay by Cash on Delivery (COD) at the station.
- Your food will be delivered at your berth/seat. Enjoy your meal.
Our delivery executive will deliver your ordered food at your seat. If you have chosen to pay via COD, then the delivery executive will collect the payment from you. Remember! PNR is necessary for ordering food. Our premium catering partners will deliver you the best at Patliputra junction.
Want to order food for group? Contact RailRestro for Group Food Order
If you are traveling in a group and want to order tasty food for your entire group, then RailRestro is the saviour. We specialise in group food order and deliver them on time at your seat. You can use the coupon code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food bill. Relax and enjoy the journey with fun.
Our Catering Partners at Patliputra Junction:
At Patliputra junction we have reputed premium catering partners who deliver healthy and fresh cooked food in train journey. You can download RailRestro mobile application and place your order to get a discount of 5% on your food order. Use code “APP5” while ordering online via application. Our catering partners at Patliputra Junction are:
- SAI FOOD SERVICE AND CATERERS
- DUM BIRYANI
- PAL HOTEL
- FRIENDS EATERY
Our special menus at Patliputra junction for railway passengers are:
Breakfast & Snacks Menu:
Snacks like Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast and Sandwich
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Rice preparations like Jeera rice and Veg Pulao*
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Veg Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
*Explore the menu for more recipes to order while journeying.
- Minimum order amount: Rs. 99.
- Order before 60 minutes of arrival of the train
- PNR number is mandatory to order Food
We Love to serve you the Best Food at Patliputra Junction