Order Food in Train at Rajakimandi Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Rajakimandi
Raja Ki Mandi railway station lies in the Delhi- Agra route of Uttar Pradesh. It is a neighbourhood of Agra. Raja Ki Mandi railway station serves around 114,000 passengers every day. It is a small station which has a waiting room, book stall, reservation system, retiring room, refreshment stalls and inquiry counters. There are many things to do and visit at Raja Ki Mandi and near around it. Some of the places to visit at Raja Ki Mandi are Sai Baba Mandir, St Pauls Church, Shri Krishna Pranami Temple, Bageswarnath Temple, Mahavir Digamber Jain Mandir, Triloknath Hanuman Mandir and Bagh Muza Farkham. There are many single screen theatres where residents throng for watching movies and spend a great time with friends and families. Since Raja Ki Mandi lies in the Uttar Pradesh, there are any traditional cuisines which are prepared by the locals and served to the tourists visiting Agra. Yes! Agra is very close to raja Ki Mandi. Passengers can also de-board at Raja Ki Mandi station and reach Agra either with cabs or auto-rickshaws. The Taj Mahal located at Agra can be visited easily from Raja Ki Mandi Railways station. Various cuisines which reflect the culinary culture of Raja Ki Mandi are:
- Kachori-Sabzi: A famous breakfast delight of UP and Bihar. At Raja Ki Mandi (Agra) it is served as a breakfast item and sometimes even in lunch.
- Breads: Breads means tandoori breads. The Mughal culture has brought many tasty types of bread. Popular breads include tandoori naan tandoori roti, kulcha, taftan, sheermal, Rumali Roti, Paratha, millet and lachha paratha.
- Non-Veg Delights: If we ponder specially on non-veg food, then there are mutton delicacies very famous in every restaurant. Curries like mutton curry, mutton stew, Nalli-Nihari, and Mutton Rogan Josh. Chicken dishes are quite famous like Chicken Do Pyaza, chicken-mushroom curry, chicken handi and normal chicken curry.
- Paneer Delights: Restaurants, food joints and Dhabas at Raja Ki Mandi serve multiple Paneer specific delights like Paneer Pakora, Palak paneer, Paneer biryani, Pasanda Paneer, Paneer curry, Paneer do pyaza, Paneer Makhani , and Paneer Butter Masala. They are served with rotis or rice.
- Desserts: Traditional desserts are served to the tourists and locals. Dessert shops are many at Raja Ki Mandi which serve sweets like Balushahi, Gajar ka Halwa, Jalebi, Gond ke Laddu, Kaju Katli, Kalakand, Kheer, Kulfi and Motichoor Laddoo.
Trains crossing Raja Ki Mandi station:
There are many trains crossing this junction and passengers traveling in these trains can order food in train at Raja Ki Mandi Station and enjoy them in train.
- Kota Pnbe Express (93240)
- Mahakoshal Express (12190)
- Punjab Mail (12138)
- Asr Indb Express (19326)
- Ujjaiyani Express (14310)
- Nizamuddin Express (12147)
- Bareilly Express (14313)
- Chattisgarh Express (18237)
- Samta Express (12807)
- Gkp Okha Express (15045)
- Malwa Express (12919)
- Taj Express (12279)
- Ers Millenum Express (12646)
- Mahakaushal Express (12189)
- Kongu Express (12647)
- Chhatisgarh Express (18238)
*For a complete list of trains, visit the official website of Indian Railways. E-catering services are present in these trains from which passengers can order food online in train and relish your journey.
Food ordering in train at Raja Ki Mandi Junction:
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102888111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train.
Our catering partners at Raja Ki Mandi Station:
There are a total of seven catering partners at Raja Ki Mandi station that are dedicated to serve best food in train to the passengers who are looking for some great food option in train.
- YR FOODS
- WAH JI WAH RESTAURANT
Menu to Order in Train at Raja Ki Mandi Junction
Our e-catering partners have various food options in the menu to offer to the passengers. Any passenger having a PNR number can order these tasty delicacies in train and enjoy their journey.
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton biryani/ Chicken Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, , Chicken Chilly, Mushroom chilly etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Fish Thali
- Rice: Plain rice, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, and Papad
- Veg: Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations. Try the Oriya style Cauliflower curry.
- Non-veg curry: Items like chicken and mutton curry preparations.*
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain Dosa.
- Tandoor: Tikkas and kebabs*
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian *
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka*
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla.
- Others: Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
Follow five simple steps while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Group food ordering at Raja Ki Mandi junction:
You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in a group. On placing group food order you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions and served fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
We love to serve you the best food at Raja Ki Mandi station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...