Order Food in Train at Tirupadripulyur Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Tirupadripulyur
Thirupathiripuliyur is a place in the neighbourhood of Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu is a state famous for its temples and divinity. The entire state has a plethora of temples built in Dravidian style and imparts divinity at its extreme. Thirupathiripuliyur is also one the cities which has one of the divine temples of Tamil Nadu. Padaleeswarar Temple is the most famous temple and one of the most ancient Hindu temple located in the locale, which is named after the Pathiri tree and Puliyur.It is a Hindu shrine and among one of the 274 temples of Shiva. Pataleeswarar Temple is a Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva in the town of Cuddalore. There is belief attached to this temple. It is said that worshipping here once is equal to 16 times worshiping the Shiva in Kasi, eight times in Thiruvannamalai, and three times in Chidambaram. The city is blessed with a railway station which is equipped with all the facilities like latest computer reservation system, inquiry counters, waiting halls, cloak rooms, refreshment stalls, book stalls, water ATMs and Bank ATMs outside the platforms. The food court in the station serves authentic Tamil food which is called the south Indian food. Various cuisines served at Thirupathiripuliyur are:
- Rice items: There are varieties of rice items like Bisbele bhath, tamarind rice, pudina rice, chow-chow bhath, and Khara bhath. These are served with spicy dal and coconut chutney.
- Dosa/Masala Dosa: It’s a recipe which is listed in the world’s top ten dishes. The recipe is prepared with a mixture of Fermented urad dal and rice and stuffed with dry flavoured potato masala. It tastes yummy with sambhar and chutney.
- Veg Biryani: A delicacy which is served in entire India but with a change in the taste and spices. It is lightly spiced and prepared with a mixture of Awadhi style and normal style.
- Set Dosa: A variety of Dosa which is cooked via normal style but served with sagu and chutney. A set dosa is a set of three small dosa which is usually thick and shorter as compared to regular dosa.
- Vada: Dal vada and Medu wada are the two most variants available in every food joints of Thirupathiripuliyur. Medu wada deep fried in hot oil and served with S?mbhar whereas Dal vada is served with rice dishes.
Trains Crossing Thirupathiripuliyur junction:
There are many trains crossing Thirupathiripuliyur junction. Passengers who cross this station during their journey can order food in train and relish them with their journey partners.
- Ms Tpj Superfast Express (06061)
- Chennai Express (06062)
- Tuticorin Express (06035)
- Tcn Chennai Express (16736)
- Tiruchendur Express (16735)
- Pdy Cape Express (06861)
- Puducherry Express (06862
- Nagercoil Express (06747)
- Chennai Express (22624)
- Madurai Express (22623)
- Mannai Express (16179)
- Bhubaneswar Express (18495)
- annai Express (16180)
*For a complete list of trains, visit the official website of Indian Railways.
Food in Train at Thirupathiripuliyur Station
Experience the regional taste of Thirupathiripuliyur which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Thirupathiripuliyur station. They will deliver the best food in train at Thirupathiripuliyur station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Thirupathiripuliyur station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Thirupathiripuliyur Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Thirupathiripuliyur station delivers best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- DEVI HOTELS AND FOODS
- GNAN HOTELS
Menu to Order at Thirupathiripuliyur Station
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton biryani/ Chicken Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, , Chicken Chilly, Mushroom chilly etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Fish Thali
- Rice: Plain rice, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, and Papad
- Veg: Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations. Try the Oriya style Cauliflower curry. *
- Non-veg curry: Items like chicken and mutton curry preparations.*
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain Dosa.
- Tandoor: Tikkas and kebabs
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla.
- Others: Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Thirupathiripuliyur station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...