Order Food in Train at Viramgam Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Viramgam Jn.
Viramgam is a town in the districy of Ahmedabad district of Gujrat. The speciality of this town that it is surrounded by three important lakes;
- The Gangasar lake
- The Gusaria lake
- The Dhunia lake
The three water bodies, fort, museums, and the historical elements of the town make it popular in Gujarat. Viramgam is well connected to other major cities of the country via regular trains. The station has all the facilities for its travelers such as computerised reservation system, waiting room, sanitation facilities, water ATMs, bank ATMs, cloak room, refreshment stalls, food courts, book stalls, freight facility and RPF officers are present on duty for 24 hours. Passenegers who are waiting for these trains can avail these facilities with a minimum cost. Viramgam which is also called the “City of Lakes” in Gujarat is loved for its special dishes. Some of the famous Gujarati dishes popular here are:
- Khaman Dhokala: It is the basic dish of Gujarat and popular in every corners of the Gujarat state. Khaman Dhokala is prepared with a batter of Besan, tadka, and soda. It is served with green chutney and fried chillies.
- Jalebi: It is also called our national sweet. The Gujaratis love their sweets and prepare jalebis with pure heart and mind. It is cooked with a fermented batter of Maida, soda water, and yeast. The mixture is deep fried in hot oil and then dipped in the sugar syrup.
- Fafda/Thepla: These are some special dishes made with chickpea flour which is flavoured with many ingredients. These are basically the breakfast items every Gujarati would love to have in every cities and towns of Gujarat.
Trains crossing Viramgam Station:
There are many trains crossing this station. Passengers traveling in train can order food online in train via RailRestro and get hot and fresh food delivered at your seat.
- Jbp Somnath Express (11466)
- Bhavnagar Express (12971)
- Parasnath Express (12942)
- Pbr Howrah Express (12905)
- Cct Bvc Express (17204)
- Kyq Gimb Express (15668)
- Okha Express (16338)
- Ala Hazrat Express (14312)
- Coimbatore Express (16613)
- Gimb Sbc Express (16505)
- Rameswaram Express (16734)
- Mahuva Express (12945)
- Rmm Okha Express (16733)
- Veraval Pune Express (11087)
- Pune Veraval Express (11088)
- Uttaranchal Express (19565)
Food ordering in train at Viramgam Junction:
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102888111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train.
Our catering partners at Viramgam Station:
Our catering partner at Viramgam station is dedicated to serve best food in train to the passengers who are looking for some great food option in train. Passengers can connect online with GEETA RESURANT and A A BHOJANI AND CO restaurant to order their food for journey.
Menu to Order in Train at Viramgam Station
Our e-catering partners have various food options in the menu to offer to the passengers. Any passenger having a PNR number can order these tasty delicacies in train and enjoy their journey.
- Chinese: Apart from Fried Rice and Noodles, one can order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
- Snacks like veg sandwich, bread omelet, Poha, Puri bhaji and much more
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun/Rasgulla/Rasmalai
- Others: Curd/Raita/Papad/Pickle
Group food ordering at Viramgam junction:
You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in a group. On placing group food order you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions and served fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
We love to serve you the best food at Viramgam Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...