Food Delivery in VSKP-LTT EXPRESS
Restaurant meals delivered in train at your seat.
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Vishakhapatnam Lokmannya Express - 18519
Vishakhapatnam Lokmannya Express - 18519
- VSKP LTT Express – Run between Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai
- Source station – Vishakhapatnam junction (VSKP)
- Destination – Lok Manya Tilak Terminus (LTT)
- Running Days – Every day
- Coach Classes – Sleeper, 3A, 2A, 1A
- Fare - 1A – INR 3000, 2A –INR 2100, 3A- INR 1600 , Sleeper – 700 , Gen – INR 350
- Departure Time – 23:30 (VSKP)
- Arrival Time – 4:40 (LTT)
- Stops – 19
- Pantry Car – Not Available
- Journey Duration – 30 hours (Approximately)
- Running status – Mostly on Time
- Journey Distance – 1500 Kilometers
VSKP LTT Express 18519 is an Express strain that connects the Port town of Vishakhapatnam located in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh to Mumbai, Capital town of Maharashtra. VSKP LTT runs every day from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai connecting the passengers easily from one town to another located in different states of India. There are some more express trains run between both towns however the VSKP LTT express is counted among one the most popular towns running between both towns. Vishakhapatnam and Mumbai are located at the distance of 1500 kilometers from each other so traveling by train between both towns becomes an affordable and easy medium of transportation.
VSKP LTT Express 18519 halts at almost 19 stops and completes the journey from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai in 30 hours of running duration. The train halts at some of the eminent halt stations coming en route from Vishakhapatnam to Mumbai. The train passes through some of the very beautiful locations while crossing through the railway station of Solapur and Pune.
VSKP LTT Express 18519 passes via Vijayawada railway station originating from Vishakhapatnam railway junction and terminating at the Lokmannya terminus railway station In Mumbai. The train starts from day one by 23:30 from VSKP railway station and terminates at LTT in Mumbai, on its third day of the journey.
- DAY 1 - VSKP LTT starts its journey on day one in the late night by 23:30 from VSKP railway station. This railway station is the origin and also the last railway station of the journey on its first day. Here you can have a meal done before boarding the train. The train passes through some of the beautiful landscapes and small villages yet the dark night will not allow you to see the window side view of outside. When the passengers aboard the train by 23:30Hrs in Night, its dark night already so relaxing on the berth for the overnight journey is the best possible thing to do in train.
- Day 2 – After origination, the train halts at the first railway station of the 2nd-day journey at Pithapuram late night near 1:14 hrs. Here the train halts just for one minute. Train again halts at Samalkot junction a halt for a single minute. During its 2nd day of journey in the night, the train passes through several stations such as Rajahmundry junction, Tanuku junction, Bhimavaram Town, Akividu station, Kikaluru and Gudiwada junction by 5:05 in the early morning of its 2nd day of the journey. VSKP LTT express halts just for one minute at all these above-mentioned railway stations during its overnight journey from Vishakhapatnam railway junction.
The train reaches next at Vijayawada junction railway station where it halts for 15 minutes by 6:35. Many of the passengers aboard their train at this railway station to reach Mumbai. The rising sun enters the compartment giving the beautiful morning view. You can have tea/coffee from the sellers/ hawkers moving in compartments and selling the hot morning drinks.
The station next halt at Kazipet junction railway station after 4 hours of non-stop journey from Vijayawada Junction. You can also order breakfast in the train from RailRestro in between you journey from Vijayawada to Kazipet. The train reaches Kazipet junction by 10: 08 hrs and halts for 2 minutes. Here you can receive your breakfast from the delivery boy at your seat. Maula Ali junction is the next railway station where the train halts near about 12:14 hrs in the afternoon. It’s already the time of having you Lunch. Neither the pantry car is available in train nor do the trains halt long at any railway station giving you the freedom to get down of the train and buy some foods. You can order food in train to get your food for the train journey. By halting next at Secunderabad junction railway station for 15 minutes, the train moves speedily towards its destination. You can order your food in train at Secunderabad junction for having your meal in train.
Now the trains pass through Lingampalli railway station, Vikarabad Junction, Tandur junction and Wadi junction railway station. Station approaches at Wadi junction railway station by 16:40 hrs. At Wadi junction train halts for 10 minutes. Till now, the train has completed 912 kilometers of its journey from Vishakhapatnam railway station. Now the train moves towards its destination, passing via Gulbarga and Solapur railway station. The railway route from Gulbarga to Solapur and Solapur to Pune is really beautiful. Solapur is the last railway halt of the VSKP LTT express where it halts by 20:00 hrs and runs rapidly for next 5 hours without any halt.
- Day 3 – Train halts at Pune junction railway station by 00:55 and stops for 5 minutes. Pune junction is the first and also the last railway halt of VSKP LTT Express on its third day of the journey. Now the train reaches Mumbai at Lokmannya Terminus railway station by 4:40 hrs early in the morning. Here you have to de-board your train and move towards your destination.
You may easily book your meals for train journey at Vishakhapatnam station.