Having a delicious meal on wheels for a long-distance journey with moving sceneries exterior to your windows is nothing more or less, a blissful dining experience you might have felt before. During a train journey, everyone prefers healthy, delicious and hygienic meal to fulfill their desired taste bud along with tummy. In today’s digital era, many e-catering companies deal with IRCTC to provide vegetarian, non-vegetarian and Jain food to the passengers. The food delivery in train service is one of the best initiatives of IRCTC to provide hygienic and restaurant-style food travelers during their journey.
RailRestro, an official e-catering partner of IRCTC creates a link between top restaurants and passengers during their journey via train. It has a wide variety of menu and gives a passenger freedom to choose and order food of their choice in minutes. One can enjoy various regional foods like South Indian, North Indian, Gujarati or Marathi along with street food in train. RailRestro has proved itself as blessing for the passengers traveling via non-pantry train. If the quantity and quality of pantry food make your eyebrows rise higher with unwanted expressions, then RailRestro food ordering in train app is the only best option to activate on your smartphone.
How to Order Food in Train:
It is easy to order food online in train and get it delivered on your berth. Within few clicks, travellers are able to enjoy best meals during train journey. Your food will be delivered from reputed restaurants in the locality with multiple payment options either online or Cash on Delivery (COD).
RailRestro Mobile Application/Official Website:
- To order food from mobile application or through website, download it from Google Play Store or visit its official website. After installation, choose “order via PNR” or “Order via Train No.”.
- If you select “Order via PNR”, enter your ten digit PNR number in the given column and click on “Order now”.
- It will shows restaurants options for your upcoming railway station, click on “Food Menu” to select the items, add your favorite food items in cart to place order.
- If you select “Order via Train No.”, enter your train number and boarding date in the given column and click on “Order now”.
- After selecting your boarding station, list of restaurants will appear on your screen. Select “Food Menu” to add food items in your cart. After checkout process, the system validates your PNR number and finally confirms your order.
Fill your details and choose the payment options. Before placing order, make sure to avail the discount offers. Discounts, coupon codes or cash backs are such bonuses that everyone loves to receive. RailRestro offers you many coupons codes to get discount on your food items online and save your pockets.
Coupon Codes Offered by RailRestro:
- Code–GROUP20: Your journey becomes fun-loving and entertaining when you’re travelling in a group and get rewarded with a discount of 20% on your group food order. Use coupon code “GROUP20” to order food for your group.
- Code–JAIN10: Jain food is prepared with extreme vegan cooking rules. Taking into consideration the rules of this community and their stringent food options, RailRestro gives 10% discounts on booking Jain food. Use the coupon code “JAIN10” & get flat 10% off on your bill amount.
- Code-RRBITE50: This code is applicable for all orders. You can redeem this code to get INR 50 off on minimum order of INR 300. Use the code “RRBITE50” & order your food that you would love to have.
- Code-APP5: Download RailRestro’s mobile application and get 5% discount on your food order. Use code “APP5” and avail the discount offer.
- Code-RRP10/RRBITE10:Avail 10% discount on your prepaid order via RailRestro. This offer is only valid for prepaid orders. Use code “RRP10” to avail this offer on your food.
Travelling in train with awesome food becomes memorable. Order food online in train from RailRestro and apply these coupon codes to get attractive discounts.