The very thought of hot kabab might leave your mouth watered and spell a burst of saliva in your mouth. People, who love having non-veg food, make sure that whenever they are eating away from home, the food ought to be non-vegetarian. Pantry foods are cringe worthy and tasteless. You might have been very disappointed with your past experiences of non-veg foods in train. But, think no more as you can now order non veg food in trains too!
With Indian Railways, you can now order food of your choice and that too from restaurant you prefer to order from. With over 2500+ restaurant partners spanning across the major geographies, food ordering has been made a lot easier. Every search is bestowed with about 6 options to choose from and order it easily.
Here are some good choices you can opt for while ordering non-veg food in trains:
- Ordering non-veg starters: It might seem impossible for you, but starters served hot have now been made possible. You can choose from chicken/mutton sticks or chicken 65 as starters and get it right at your seat. You can also order chicken soups too with Railrestro.
- Ordering Main Course: Main course options might include recipes such as chicken butter masal, chicken dehaati, afghani chicken and many more which were earlier not available and people never thought of having the same in train. You can also order reginal food specialities such as Hayderabadi Briyani from Paradise or special kabab items too.
- Ordering Desserts: A full course meal ends on a sweetest note. Choices such as sweets, shakes or maybe soft drinks can also be ordered in train easily through call or Whatsapp.
How to order Non-Veg food in train?
You must be speculating by now as to how you can get all the aforementioned food items while you are travelling in train? Railrestro has made it super easy for you. Here are easy steps to get you started:
- Head over to website and enter your PNR details or your train number.
- You will be automatically directed to list of restaurants that fall in your train path. Each station has over five to six restaurant options to choose from.
- You can opt for Cash on Delivery (COD) or can Pay-online through secure payment gateway (do check for cash back offers on online payments).
- You will receive a confirmation regarding your order as soon as you complete your ordering process. You can also track your order status or may call IVR support for any queries.
You can now order food of your choice with multiple options to choose from while travelling in train. You may call for assistance on group food orders in train. Eat healthy, Stay Healthy!!