WORK WITH US
Life at RailRestro
Railrestro emerged as a group of young professionals who had the passion to make their presence in online food delivery arena. The passion drives the wheel here and keeps everyone on their toes when it comes to out-performance in their respective fields.
Why Join Our Team?
If you have the passion to deliver as per your commitments and live the life of the few fortunate ones, you can be part of our team. Railrestro has emerged as a brand in India wide meals booking business vertical, serving around 250+ Railway stations across India . Pantry foods being cringe worthy and un-hygienic, is never preferred by travellers.
What you get?
Joining our team will bestow you with multiple in-tangible benefits as well. Here’s what you can expect:
- A friendly environment amidst of workaholic environment.
- Provide views and suggestions which could shape the business process. We are open to newer thoughts.
- Freedom to apply and test your ideas.
- Lead the business brigade upon successful consecutive deliverables.
- Working with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for Railrestro.
- Serve as thought leader in aligning SEO strategy with a Railrestro business goals and objectives.
- Drive high level link building and digital outreach within the total marketing ecosystem.
- Help guide clients in defining their digital vision.
- .Where necessary, help structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval
- Codify and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within the firm.
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
- Lead digital "evangelization" initiatives within the firm.
- Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
- Participate in evaluating the digital IQ of potential associates . Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in SEO
- Certified in Google Analytics (Preferred)
- Tools and analysis of digital marketing reports and formulation of digital marketing approach.
- Passion for knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, and online analytics.) Interested candidates can send in their resumes to [email protected]
Railrestro is looking for in-house Customer Care Executive . He/She will be responsible to understand customer queries and requirements and resolve it in a smarter manner. Experience: 0-1Yrs.
- Manage Calls related to internet ordering processes.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Identify specific regional marketing goals and objectives.
Both Part-time and Full time working options available as per available time slots. Responsibilities:
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department. Interested candidates can send in their resumes to [email protected]
Minimum Qualification:< Graduate (any stream)
Salary (per month): 10,000- 15,000/- + Incentives + Food + Accommodation
Job Locations: Varanasi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Allahabad, Delhi, Deoghar, Kota, Raipur, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Bangalore, Vellore, Chennai, Salem, Mumbai, Asansol, Bilaspur.
Number of Vacancy: 1 per location
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills, especially MS Office.
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to train employees when needed
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with companyâ€™s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Train new employees
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
Interested candidates can send in their resumes to [email protected]
- Corporates Approval
- Follow-up with vendors
- Managing all marketing activities for the company.
- Developing marketing strategy aligned with company objectives.
- Creating awareness about our products & services
- Customer Relations
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Experience in E-marketing and offline marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi speaking skills
- Any Graduate/Master
Interested candidates can send their resume at [email protected]
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer (Laravel/ PHP Developer) to join our IT team of Professionals. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications & develop web applications using Laravel Framework within PHP programming language. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- +2 years of experience
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Interested candidates can send in their resumes to [email protected]
Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend new features.
Plan, Develop & Test Polymer Web Components.
Evaluate new web development methodologies and technologies.
Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code and sharing knowledge - tips and tricks.
Monitor the performance of the website & mobile site and continuously improve on both code and experience level.
- Must Have a minimum experience of 2 - 3 years of professional experience in building UI Apps
- Polymer (or React) experience is must.
- Redux experience is a must.
- Experience with Firebase realtime database (or cloud store) & Firebase Hosting.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong understanding of ES6 & ES7:
- Good understanding of Web Performance standards and Progressive WebApps (PWA).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web page design
- coding standards
- Self-starter and highly motivated to explore new technologies and environments.
Nice to Have
- CSS3 Animations
- Document based & Real-time databases: PouchDB and CouchDB
- Frontend build tools like: gulp, grunt
- Phone gap to wrap PWA as Android or iOS app.
- Firebase functions/Google Cloud Functions
Interested candidates can send their resumes at [email protected]
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
Interested candidates can send their resumes at [email protected].
Linux Server Administrator (AWS/ Digital Ocean Specialist)
The Linux Administrator is responsible for developing and maintaining Linux deployment standards, maintaining existing systems and implementing new technologies & Installation and Administration of Linux server (CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL etc. ) and Windows server (2008, 2012 etc.).
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Manage web infrastructure consisting of Linux Servers
- VPS setup and administration on Azure, AWS, Digital Ocean and Google cloud platform.
- Tune the servers as per their roles - as Web-servers, Database servers, Application Servers, Media Servers, Load Balancers etc.
- Ensures high availability of the Servers and Applications running on these servers using various monitoring/automated scripts/tools
- Continuously work to Speed-up the request delivery/servicing of the servers based on nature of application and requests being served
- Maintain backups of configuration and data
- Ensures servers are monitored 24x7 and timely actions are taken on any incident
- Provide consultancy to product/development teams on developing efficient programs.
- Writing scripts for procurement, configuration and deployment of instances; for managing system admin tasks
- Managing AWS, Digital Ocean product and services like VPC, EC2, ELB, Route53, RDS, S3, Elastic Cache, Cloud front, Dynomodb and more.
- Managing system resources using Ansible, puppet or similar configuration management tools.
- Managing installations and maintenance of third party software like JIRA, Gray log, Selenium etc.
- Managing Postgres service and replication, git repositories, nginx, apache servers.
- Managing Jenkins CI.
- Managing high availability, low latency applications.
- Focus on security best practices to ensure assist in security and compliance activities.
- Sound understanding and working experience on high availability, high performance systems.
Interested candidates can send their resume at [email protected]