WORK WITH US
Life at RailRestro
Railrestro emerged as a group of young professionals who had the passion to make their presence in online food delivery arena. The passion drives the wheel here and keeps everyone on their toes when it comes to out-performance in their respective fields.
Why Join Our Team?
If you have the passion to deliver as per your commitments and live the life of the few fortunate ones, you can be part of our team. Railrestro has emerged as a brand in India wide meals booking business vertical, serving around 250+ Railway stations across India . Pantry foods being cringe worthy and un-hygienic, is never preferred by travellers.
What you get?
Joining our team will bestow you with multiple in-tangible benefits as well. Here’s what you can expect:
- A friendly environment amidst of workaholic environment.
- Provide views and suggestions which could shape the business process. We are open to newer thoughts.
- Freedom to apply and test your ideas.
- Lead the business brigade upon successful consecutive deliverables.
- Working with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for Railrestro.
- Serve as thought leader in aligning SEO strategy with a Railrestro business goals and objectives.
- Drive high level link building and digital outreach within the total marketing ecosystem.
- Help guide clients in defining their digital vision.
- .Where necessary, help structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval
- Codify and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within the firm.
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
- Lead digital "evangelization" initiatives within the firm.
- Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
- Participate in evaluating the digital IQ of potential associates . Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in SEO
- Certified in Google Analytics (Preferred)
- Tools and analysis of digital marketing reports and formulation of digital marketing approach.
- Passion for knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, and online analytics.) Interested candidates can send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer (Laravel/ PHP Developer) to join our IT team of Professionals. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications & develop web applications using Laravel Framework within PHP programming language. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- +2 years of experience
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Interested candidates can send in their resumes to email@example.com
Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend new features.
Plan, Develop & Test Polymer Web Components.
Evaluate new web development methodologies and technologies.
Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code and sharing knowledge - tips and tricks.
Monitor the performance of the website & mobile site and continuously improve on both code and experience level.
- Must Have a minimum experience of 2 - 3 years of professional experience in building UI Apps
- Polymer (or React) experience is must.
- Redux experience is a must.
- Experience with Firebase realtime database (or cloud store) & Firebase Hosting.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong understanding of ES6 & ES7:
- Good understanding of Web Performance standards and Progressive WebApps (PWA).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web page design
- coding standards
- Self-starter and highly motivated to explore new technologies and environments.
Nice to Have
- CSS3 Animations
- Document based & Real-time databases: PouchDB and CouchDB
- Frontend build tools like: gulp, grunt
- Phone gap to wrap PWA as Android or iOS app.
- Firebase functions/Google Cloud Functions
Interested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
Interested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com.
No of Vacancy: 5
Digital Marketing Intern
Stipend: Rs. 5,000 to Rs.8,000/month
Job Location: Patliputra, Patna Bihar.
1. Assisting in the development of digital marketing tools and platforms.
2. Assisting in blogs and media postings.
3. Creating new concepts to enhance the visibility.
4. Making SEO plans and executing them to build traffic on the website.
5. Working on on-page and off-page optimization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Social Media Activities.
Search Engine & Social Networking Portals paid & non-paid advertisement campaigns.
Content development (graphics, text & video creation and editing)
- Link Building (SEO Off-page)
- Content Writing
- Content Optimization (On Page SEO)
- Website Management
- Onsite Optimization
- Managing the content & blogs for the platform
- Blog Sharing
- Managing social media accounts
- Handling the promotional campaigns
- Other listings
Only those students or fresher’s can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Are available for duration of 3 months
- Have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
Interested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Graphic Designer to join our team and work closely with the existing design and web development teams. The one with ability to work in pressure and have the ability both to take direction and work under your own initiative is highly preferred. The candidates must design for both offline and online briefs.
- Working with the web development team in designing websites
- Working in co-ordination with the Digital marketing team and create creative for social media pages, email campaign, Adwords campaign and blog/article images.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Designing online adverts
- Producing promotional material for clients
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Providing quality control over own work
- Following best practice with the design and creative team
- Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
Skills and Competencies
- You will be able to evidence sound experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Aftereffects and Illustrator
- Experience of web prototyping tools such as InVision would be an advantage
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled in designing new material that fits its target audience
- Self-motivated, highly organised and able to work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload including logging hours and activity on web based crm and project management tools
- Experience of designing for both web and offline
- A positive and proactive attitude
2-3 years of experience as a full time graphic designer in an agency/company is mandatory
A well-executed portfolio demonstrating excellent design principles in layout and typography
Position: Graphic Designer
Working Hours: Full time
- Interested candidates can share their resume along with their PORTFOLIO to email@example.com.
- Carrying your Portfolio is mandatory without which the application will be considered invalid.
The digital marketing strategist will be responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. He must be an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Marketing Strategist answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
Digital Marketing Strategists are responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process
- Five- seven years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field