WORK WITH US
Life at RailRestro
Railrestro emerged as a group of young professionals who had the passion to make their presence in online food delivery arena. The passion drives the wheel here and keeps everyone on their toes when it comes to out-performance in their respective fields.
Why Join Our Team?
If you have the passion to deliver as per your commitments and live the life of the few fortunate ones, you can be part of our team. Railrestro has emerged as a brand in India wide meals booking business vertical, serving around 250+ Railway stations across India . Pantry foods being cringe worthy and un-hygienic, is never preferred by travellers.
What you get?
Joining our team will bestow you with multiple in-tangible benefits as well. Here’s what you can expect:
- A friendly environment amidst of workaholic environment.
- Provide views and suggestions which could shape the business process. We are open to newer thoughts.
- Freedom to apply and test your ideas.
- Lead the business brigade upon successful consecutive deliverables.
- Working with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for Railrestro.
- Serve as thought leader in aligning SEO strategy with a Railrestro business goals and objectives.
- Drive high level link building and digital outreach within the total marketing ecosystem.
- Help guide clients in defining their digital vision.
- .Where necessary, help structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval
- Codify and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within the firm.
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
- Lead digital "evangelization" initiatives within the firm.
- Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
- Participate in evaluating the digital IQ of potential associates . Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in SEO
- Certified in Google Analytics (Preferred)
- Tools and analysis of digital marketing reports and formulation of digital marketing approach.
- Passion for knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, and online analytics.) Interested candidates can send in their resumes to [email protected]
Railrestro is looking for in-house Customer Care Executive . He/She will be responsible to understand customer queries and requirements and resolve it in a smarter manner. Experience: 0-1Yrs.. Requirements:
- Manage Calls related to internet ordering processes.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Identify specific regional marketing goals and objectives. Responsibilities:
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department. Interested candidates can send in their resumes to [email protected]
Both Part-time and Full time working options available as per available time slots. Responsibilities:
Salary (per month): 10,000- 15,000/- + Incentives + Food + Accommodation
Job Locations: Varanasi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Allahabad, Delhi, Deoghar, Kota, Raipur, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Bangalore, Vellore, Chennai, Salem, Mumbai, Asansol, Bilaspur.
Number of Vacancy: 1 per location
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills, especially MS Office.
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to train employees when needed
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with companyâ€™s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Train new employees
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Corporates Approval
- Follow-up with vendors
- Managing all marketing activities for the company.
- Developing marketing strategy aligned with company objectives.
- Creating awareness about our products & services
- Customer Relations
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Experience in E-marketing and offline marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi speaking skills
- Any Graduate/Master
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...