Check Train Schedule
Check Train Timetable or Train Schedule of Any Indian Railway Train in Advance with RailRestro
Checking train schedule beforehand helps you plan your journey efficiently. You can easily decide the station where you want food delivery in trains en route your journey for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even snacks. With RailRestro online train schedule checking feature, you can check the IRCTC train timetable beforehand without having to visit or call the railway enquiry office.
Knowing the train schedule in advance is an added advantage for any traveller as it displays details of the train like the time of arrival/departure, number of halts, halt timing and duration, etc. When a traveller is planning for a train journey, then knowing about the train schedule is a vital element required for a hassle-free journey. Through a proper train schedule, the traveller is aware of:
- Timings of the train: The train schedule with the right timings or arrival and departure at every station is updated for passengers’ convenience.
- Stations en route: The train schedule provides you with the name of the stations and total number of stations the train will cross through.
- 100% real-time accuracy rates: The train schedule is based on the real-time status with an accuracy rate of 100%.
- Status of the train: Accurate timings of train (Estimated time of Departure or Arrival) are shown with the average delay status (if any).
- Train name and Train Number: Each train has a unique number associated with it while the train name could be common. The combination of the train name and number is unique and can be used to check the train schedule on its running days.
- Intermediate Stations: The intermediate stations are those stations which the train cross en route of its journey. They include all the stations where the train halts or crosses through without stopping. The list of intermediate stations excludes the departure and termination station.
How to check train timetable schedule online with RailRestro?
You can easily check the train time table or train schedule online with RailRestro with a single click. Checking the train time table online provides you the accurate results. Follow the given steps:
- Just enter the train name or number in the box and a dropdown appears with the exact name of the train with its five- digit number.
- You need to select the exact train. E.g., If you enter the number “12296”, immediately the interface will auto-suggest you the train name and its number.
- Verify the details and select the exact train for which you need to check the train schedule.
- Hit the “Check Schedule” button.
- The screen will display you the exact details of the train with its running days, halt stations, seating classes (3A, 2A SL etc.), source station, destination station along with the total journey distance for that particular day.