Live Station Upcoming Trains at Station
Train Live Running Status
Railway platforms are stuffed with passengers and their bewildered expressions waiting for the next train or queuing on to the inquiry counters to get details of the arriving train to complete the journey. After digitization, the estimated arrival and departure of the trains can be easily checked online within a few clicks. Now, passengers can check the live arrival and departure status of the trains to plan their journey.
How to Check the Arrival/Departure Status of a train:
Passengers willing to know about the next train and its status can enter these three major components to get the number of trains running from a particular station:
- The “FROM STATION” section: It’s the station from where the passengers are planning to board the upcoming train. The passenger has to enter the name of the station and the system auto-fetches and suggest the list of stations.
- The “TO STATION” section: It is the destination station for which the passenger has planned his journey. Type the station name in the box and the interface will suggest the station name with code to select the correct station.
- Duration of Arrival and Departure: Select the time duration of your choice. The interface has three timings to select i.e, 2 hours, 4 hours and 8 hours. This means the passenger can check the arrival and departure status of the train scheduled to arrive after 2hours, 4 hours and eight hours and plan accordingly.
Live Status of Arrival and Departure of Trains:
The interface will display the total number of trains departing from that particular station, the user had queried for. Few details mentioned here’re:
- Train Number and Name: The list of Passenger/Mail/Express/Superfast train with their name and number will be displayed on the screen. These trains will either depart from the station or arrive at station.
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA): It is the estimated time on which the train will arrive at the station.
- Estimated Time of Departure (ETD): It is the estimated time when the train is expected to depart on its time.
- Train Status: It is an update whether the train is running on time or delayed by a particular time.
- The Platform number: It’s the expected platform number on which the train will arrive or depart.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...