Live Upcoming Trains at Station
Indian Railways Trains Between Stations
Indian Railways enquiry for trains between two stations gives you with the list of all the trains running between the stations on a given day. With RailRestro live station feature, you get to know about the live status of upcoming trains between stations in the next 2, 4 or 8 hours.
How is Indian Railway train between stations enquiry helpful?
The train between stations live enquiry provides travellers with useful information regarding the upcoming trains so that they can easily decide which train they can board for same-day travel.
How to Find Trains Between Stations?
Train enquiry between stations can be easily made online with RailRestro website or app. You can get access to real-time information about train routes. RailRestro provides every train traveller with the improved capability of making IRCTC enquiry between stations through on the go.
What Details Can Be Found Upon Checking “Train Between Stations”?
All the information you need regarding the trains running between stations is at your fingertips. The user-friendly RailRestro app provides complete details related to the arriving or departing trains, estimated time of arrival (ETA), estimated time of departure (ETD), the status of the train, and expected platform number. The details of live upcoming trains at stations are updated using real-time data from Indian Railways and the latest IRCTC train schedules.
Railway platforms are stuffed with passengers and their bewildered expressions waiting for the next train or queuing on to the enquiry counters to get details of the arriving train to complete the journey. After digitalisation, the estimated arrival and departure of the trains can be easily checked online within a few clicks. Now, passengers can check the live arrival and departure status of the trains to plan their journey.
How to Check the Arrival/Departure Status of Train Between Stations using RailRestro?
- Visit RailRestro website or download RailRestro mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Navigate to the “Rail Tools” section
- Click on “Live Station”
- Enter the details under “From Station” with the station name or station code of the departure station.
- Enter the details under “To Station” with the station name or station code of the arrival station. This is an optional field.
- Select the duration for which you want to check the upcoming trains between stations under the drop-down menu from the given option of 2 hours, 4 hours and 8 hours.
Components of Trains Between Stations on RailRestro
Passengers willing to know about the next train and its status can enter these three major components to get the number of trains running from a particular station:
- The “FROM STATION” section: It’s the station from where the passengers are planning to board the upcoming train. The passenger has to enter the name or the code of the station and the system auto-fetches and suggests from the list of stations.
- The “TO STATION” section: It is the destination station for which the passenger has planned his journey. Type the station name or code in the box and the interface will suggest the station name with code to select the correct station.
- Duration of Arrival and Departure: Select the time duration of your choice. The interface has three timings to select, i.e., 2 hours, 4 hours and 8 hours. This means the passenger can check the arrival and departure status of the train scheduled to arrive after 2 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours and plan their journey accordingly.
Live Status of Arrival and Departure of Trains Between Stations
The RailRestro interface will display the total number of trains departing from that particular station, which the user had queried for:
- Train Number and Name: The list of Passenger, Mail, Express, or Superfast train with their name and number will be displayed on the screen. These trains will either depart from the station or arrive at the station.
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA): It is the estimated time on which the train will arrive at the station.
- Estimated Time of Departure (ETD): It is the estimated time when the train is expected to depart on its time.
- Train Status: It is an update of whether the train is running on time or is delayed by a certain time.
- The Platform Number: It’s the expected platform number on which the train will arrive or depart from.