Online Food Order on Trains with RailRestro – How it Works?
How Does RailRestro Food Delivery in Trains Work?
RailRestro Food delivery service in trains works through an automated computerised system. Any PNR number of a confirmed ticket can be used to book meals in trains.
- You initiate food in train order online by entering your PNR or Train Name or Train Number details.
- The details are cross-checked and confirmed by the backend system after verification of the passenger details.
- Your food order request is generated and sent to the restaurant partner for processing.
- A notification is sent to you with details of orders accepted by the restaurant.
- The restaurant calls the passenger to verify and confirm the order.
- Your food order is prepared hygienically and arranged in a sealed package.
- The delivery executive takes the package out for delivery at your train seat.
How to Order Food on Trains Online Using RailRestro
Ordering food online in trains is has proved to be a boon for millions of passengers who choose to travel via Indian Railways. With the inclusion of e-catering facilities in trains, travellers now have an option to book food in trains in advance or on the go during their train journey. RailRestro has made it convenient to get hygienic meals on the train.
Steps to Order Food in Trains on RailRestro Website
- Visit www.railrestro.com
- Option 1: Enter the PNR number.
Option 2: Enter Train Name or Number and Choose Boarding Date.
- Select Boarding Station where you want to receive food.
- Add your favourite food items to the cart from the multiple menu options of different restaurants.
- Apply RailRestro Coupons from the list of food in train offers.
- Choose the payment method – Offline cash on delivery or online payment through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Wallets.
- You will receive a confirmation message, and the delivery boy will contact you before delivering your order.
- The delivery boy will deliver your food order with zero human contact. Enjoy your favourite food, which is hot, fresh, and hygienic at your train seat.
Steps to Order Food on Trains Using RailRestro App
- Download the RailRestro app free from Google Play Store or Apple Store to get started.
- Enter either your PNR Number or Train Name or Number and Boarding date.
- Choose your boarding station where you want to receive food.
- Choose your favourite meals from the menu of a list of restaurants.
- Make a payment online using any of the payment methods for contactless delivery or choose cash on delivery.
- You can track your food order using the app.
- RailRestro’s delivery person will provide your food at your train seat.
Steps to follow to Book Food in Trains with RailRestro Phone Number
- Call RailRestro at 8102202203 to place an order.
- Once confirmed, you can track the status or contact RailRestro for any queries.
- Upon confirmation, your food will be delivered on your train berth.
- You can pay cash on delivery after receiving the food.
Best Ways to Order Food for Train Journey with RailRestro
Place your order at least one hour before the journey using any of these three methods:
- Book Food on Trains Online with PNR: You can enter your PNR number and select the boarding station. You can build your menu for your train journey and pay online or choose cash on delivery.
- Book Food in Trains without PNR: You can also order food in trains without PNR Number. You can enter your train name or train number and select the boarding date and boarding station for your food in train order.
- Food Order in Trains by Phone Number: You can order food in train by calling on RailRestro Toll-Free contact number 8102202203. You can pay cash on delivery if you book meals in trains by phone.
Get Customer Service Support
Want to change your food order or have a query on refunds on missed orders? If you have any other issue with your order, our customer care executive will be happy to assist you.
If you have any queries, you can call for any details, questions, complaints, refund, or requests on 8102202203 between 7 AM and 10 PM. Alternatively, you can reach out to RailRestro at firstname.lastname@example.org.