Order Food in Train at Agra Cant. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Agra Cant.
The Agra Cant (AGC) station is connected with the major cities of India. It is one of the main railway stations of the city of Agra. The Agra Cant. lies on the main Delhi-Chennai and one of the Delhi-Mumbai lines. The word Agra is a synonym to the majestic beauty called Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort which denotes the historical presence of India. Agra Cantt has six platforms and on an average 1,34,26,890 passengers arrive every year. The station is well equipped with tourist information counter, reservation counters, waiting room, retiring room, vegetarian and non-vegetarian refreshment rooms, water coolers, water vending machines and book stall and the vendors selling Panchi Petha in the station premises. Varieties of food are available at Agra Cantt. They cater best food to the passengers waiting for their train at the station. The station also caters to the passengers who are traveling by trains and about to cross Agra Cantt. station.
Food Delivery in Train at Agra Cantt
The concept to munch fresh and tasty food in train from exotic restaurants was a dream. The probability to get food items of choice was zero. Is the scenario same for today? NO!
Experience the regional taste of Agra which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items and the Dum spicy flavors of chicken biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Agra cantt. The passengers traveling in a train can order Agra delicacies from our premium e-catering partners and satisfy their hunger ping pangs. From breakfast recipes to the Awadhi lunch and dinner items Agra Cantt can serve everything you love to eat during the journey.
FLAVOURS FOOD: The Distinct Taste of Agra
If you want to taste some distinct flavors of Agra enriched with the taste of aromatic spices, then Flavours Food restaurant should be the only destination to hop for. Besides catering to the residents of Agra, it serves railway passengers their best selection of food items.
- Biryani (Veg and Chicken)
- Chinese items like Chicken Fried Rice, Veg Fried Rice, Chicken chilli, and Hakka noodles
- Vegetable and Paneer curry preparations
- Variety of chicken curry preparations
- Thali and Combo meals
- Rice and Roti items like Pulao, Curd Rice, Jeera rice, butter roti, Naan and Plain roti.
That’s not the end! Explore the menu to get the details on Thali and combo meals. There are many veg and non-veg curries available to choose.
NOTE: NO MUTTON ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE. WE DON’T SERVE MUTTON RECIPIES!
HOTEL RUDRA VILAS- The Royal Taste of Agra
Hotel Rudra Vilas combines the authentic ingredients and cooking techniques with the royal taste of spices. The hotel offers a range of Vegetarian dishes, Non-veg dishes and Jain meals by following their cooking standards and norms. The items available to order for train passengers are:
- Cakes and Pastries: Pineapple cake, Black forest cake, Chocolate truffle cake, vanilla Pastry etc. are available at a reasonable price. Explore the menu for more.
- Chinese: Apart from Fried Rice and Noodles, one can order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli SÄmbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
PUNJABI CHULHA: The Distinct Aroma of Punjab
The Punjabi Chulha serves a range of veg and non-vegetarian cuisines for the train passengers. Any passenger halting at Agra Cantt can order:
- Biryani (Paneer, Egg, and Chicken)
- Chicken curries like Butter Chicken, Chicken Handi, Chicken do Pyaza and Chicken Taka Tak.
- Paneer, Manchurian, chicken, Rice and daal combo meals.
- Veg Thali, Non-veg Thali and Jain Thali
- Unique rice items like lemon rice, Kashmiri Pulao, Peas Pulao, etc.
- Soft Drinks, Mineral water and Hot milk for babies
- Dessert like Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun
Explore our menu for more recipes.
Group Food Order
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Agra Cant. station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in ordering food in train at Agra Cant. Station. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD).
TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Agra Cantt. Junction