Order Food in Train at Alipurduar Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Alipurduar Jn.
Aliporduar railway junction is one of the major railway junctions of the Alipurduar district located in the state of West Bengal. The station functions in the district with three other subsidiary station function in the district to serve the Alipurduar with railway transportation services. There is a new adjacent railway station has also opened recently named as New Alipurduar junction railway station.
The station is operated by northeast frontier railway under Alipurduar railway division. There are total 3 platforms function at the station which serves many railway lines such as New Jalpaiguri- Alipurduar-Samuktala Road line and Alipurduar –Bamanhat railway branch railway line.
The station is well equipped with all the basic facilities at the station premises. The PRS window, Ticket window, waiting hall are available at the station. The basic needs such as drinking water and sanitation services are also provided on the premises of the station only. There is a total of 28 trains coming from different parts of country halt at the station. Alipuruduar railway junction is also home to 9 trains which originate from the station and also terminate at the station. There are trains from different parts of the country pass by the station. There are a number of trains which run from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Assam, Patna, Siliguri, Indore, Sikkim, and Bangalore halt at Alipurduar junction railways station.
Newly constructed new Alipurduar junction railways station has appeared in the picture and has shed the passengers loads form Alipurduar junction railway station. Still, arrival and departure of the passengers and trains keep this station very alive and crowded at the same time.
About the Place
Alipurduar is a city and district of the Indian state West Bengal. The city Alipurduar is the headquarter and municipality seat of the district. The city is located in the northernmost area of West Bengal located on the bank of Kaljani River. The city is also a getaway towards the northeastern states of India and also towards Bhutan. The district is located in the foothills of the great mountain Himalaya.
West Bengal has been a very ancient area of India with a wide network of tourism spots. Due to its proximity to the Himalayan ranges and jungles the state has many natural gems to explore in. Alipurduar is also an integral part of the state offering different tourism spots to the people hunting for new adventurous places in the state of West Bengal.
- Jaldapara National Park – Jaldapara is a national reserved wildlife sanctuary located in the foothills of the Himalayan region. The Torsa River also flows alongside the national reserved. The place is home to many wildlife animals but majorly known for elephant herd spotting. The Jungle Safari is also one of the most loved activities among tourists.
- Buxa Fort and Tiger Reserve – Buxa fort is located in Alipurduar district almost at the distance of 30 kilometers from the city. The tiger reserve is also created around the fort. This fort was used as Bhutan's military territory to protect the silk route of trade. The British rulers developed the fort as the jail and a high-security detention place. During the restless in Tibet, hundreds of refugee came to this place and used the fort as their refugee camp in the district.
- Kunjnagar Eco Park – The Park is also located in the Alipurduar district. The place has a hanging bridge, wildlife glimpses, flowers bed, etc. the place gives a perfect spot for the picnic and day hangout.
- Com Hills – Com hills share the border with Bhutan. The place is good for friends looking for adventurous day hangout.
There are more such places filled with natural spots and heritage in the city. This place is ideal for the sweet tongue tourists and also who love to have fresh seafood. The paradise for fish preparation lies just here.
- Pani–Poori Yummy! The very well known street food of India found in the different corners of the country with different names such as Gupchup, Golgappa, Pani-Puri, etc. the tangy spicy street food preparation of the state is very well cherished. Enjoy the taste of Prochaska in the Alipurduar tone of West Bengal.
- Ghoti-Ghorom – The mixture of different spices, lemon juice, black salts, and chili flacks mixed well with Chanachur (a fried preparation of gram). This street food is really heaven tasteful.
- Fish fry – you can't have the similar taste of Fish fry anywhere that you can have in the city. A must try cuisine in eh town of Alipurduar district.
- Kulfi – A next love for the people residing in the whole of the West Bengal. Kulfi is part of day to day life of the people. Local vendors use their home recipes to make this heart cooling and very tasteful Kulfi preparation.
There are food items such as Fish curries, fish pickles dry fish preparations, Rossogulla, Sandesh, Mishti Doi are some of the scrumptious food items that can be found with its authentic taste in the state of West Bengal only. So enjoy this tastoholic tour of Alipurduar town of West Bengal.
Food in Train at Alipurduar Station:
When your train crosses Alipurduar station, and your taste buds demand to have a platter fresh of cuisines, then RailRestro is the doorway to get fresh and healthy food for train journey. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver best food in train to the passengers who need tasty food during journey. There are our premium e-catering partners serving tasty and fresh food at the station. You can order your favorite food in train from our menu listed on the website. There are many catering partners of RailRestro serving hot and fresh food in train at Alipurduar station. Varieties like north Indian/South Indian/ Chinese / continental and fast foods are delivered in the train at this station.
Menu for passengers at Alipurduar Railway Station
Download RailRestro Mobile Application and order food from HOT N SPICY and GAGANDEEP HOTEL & RESTAURANT, our food partner at Alipurduar Railway Station.
- Chinese: Order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe), Fish thali, Non-veg Deluxe Thali. *
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.*
- Non-veg recipes like mutton curry, fish curry, prawns curry, Chicken do Pyaza etc.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Uttapam, upma and south Indian Thali.*
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.*
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style*
*Explore the menu for more details on food items. There are multiple options available to choose.
Request a call back For Group Food Order
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Alipurduar station, you can request a call back from our food advisors and we would be more than happy to assist you with your group food order. You can also chat with our digital food experts via AI-based website to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...