Order Food in Train at Alwaye Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Alwaye
Aluva was also known as Alwaye junction is one of the major railway stations of Kerala. The station is also second busiest railway station of Kerala state. The station falls in southern railways zone under the administration of Thiruvananthapuram railway division. The station is the 2nd most busy railway station under this railway division in terms of trains. This is an “A grade” railway station of the division. The station is located in Ldukki district. This is an only railway station of the district. That’s why the station also becomes more important. The station lies on Shoranur-Harbour Cochin harbor section.
Aluva is an important railway station of the region as almost all of the major mail/express trains halt at the station. Almost all south-bound trains stop at this station except some Rajdhani and Superfast trains. The station serves many places around the district due to its larger number of trains passing by the station.
There are total 3 platforms with 6 railway tracks function at the station. There are trains from several cities connect Aluva junction from the different parts of India. There are trains from New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Mangalore, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur junction, Guwahati, Patna, Pune, Ajmer, and Hyderabad etc. There are total of 12,500 passengers every day on a normal basis.
The station is very well-equipped with all modern facilities. Retiring room, waiting halls, and parking facilities are provided at the station premises. The station is very clean and well maintained too. There are drinking water and sanitation services are also available in the station premises. Refreshment stalls and tea/coffee stalls are also viable in the premises of the station only.
About the Aluva city
Aluva previously known as the Alwaye is a municipality and suburban are of Kerala. The place is located nearby the longest river of Kerala Periyar. The suburban area Aluva is a major industrial area of Kerala. The place is very much accessible from all kinds of transportation system.
The place is very famous for having several festivals, temples and beaches. There are some of the beautiful places that welcome the tourism and tourists in the city.
- Sivarathri Mannapuram – The city is also known as the “Kashi of South”. This is an annual festival is celebrated with great joy and spirit. The festival of Maha Shivaratri is celebrated on a very large scale.
- Shiva Temple – The temple is located on the banks of Periyar River. The temple is very well maintained and many people come to the temples.
- Periyar Banks – The River is located in the centre of the city and it is a great place for the evening outings. The place is one of the major evening gateways for the local people.
- Thuruthu – This is a small island of Kerala. This place is also one of the most beautiful places for tourism purpose. The island is home to many small scale farmers who do farming and fishing on the island. The place is all surrounded by the coconut trees and ferry rides on this island make the place more attractive for the tourists.
The place is known as the “Dakshin Kashi” because there are so many shiva temples in the city which are always visited by the tourists. There are many food items that are prepared in the city. The city offers all kinds of south Indian cuisines. The city has many amazing food joints, stalls and restaurants which offer different taste of the south Indian preparation. There are many traditional food items are served in the city in almost every restaurant. Some of the dishes served are:
- Kerala fish curry
- Kerela meals
- Kothu Parotha (veg/chicken)
These are some of the tasty treats f the Kerala that can find at its best in the city Aluva. So you must try out these food items in the city if you are travelling to the city.
Food Delivery in Train at Alwaye Station
Experience the regional taste of Alwaye which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Alwaye station. The passengers traveling in a train can order South Indian delicacies from our premium e-catering partners. They will deliver the best food in train at Alwaye station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Alwaye station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Alwaye Station:
Our major e-catering partner of RailRestro at Alwaye station delivers best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- KR BAKES
Menu to order at Alwaye Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Alwaye station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...