Order Food in Train at Ambala Cant. Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Ambala Cant. Jn.
Ambala Cantonment railway station is located in the town of Ambala. The railway station of Ambala is located in the state of Haryana. The railway station of Ambala cantonment is a railway junction serving many railway lines and routes of India railways and thus serving the city with a number of frequently running trains. The junction of Ambala serves many railway lines and thus connects different major locations of India to the city of Ambala and nearby places. The railway junction of Ambala serves Delhi-Kalka mainline and Moradabad-Ambala line.
The station serves other railway routes such as Ambala- Atari line and Ambala Bhatinda line and via these railway routes serves the intercity train transportation. The railway junction of Ambala is operated by Northern railway zone it functions under Ambala division of Indian railways. The railway station of Ambala serves the most numbers of Shatabdi trains passing by its station. There are total 8 platforms with broad gauge railway tracks function at the junction of Ambala cant railways station. The station serves almost 300 trains on a daily basis. The station is well connected by the IRCTC trains which connect the different parts of the country with the city of Ambala. There are trains for Bhatinda, Chandigarh, Varanasi, Kalka, Jammu Tawi, Delhi, Kalka, Mumbai, Amritsar, Haridwar, New Delhi and several other cities run from passing through the station. There are several intercity trains pass through the station to serve the local passengers of the Ambala to commute in the other cities or localities of Punjab and Haryana.
The station is well connected by the Auto-rickshaw transportation system to direct the passengers to the different parts of the city. There is also a taxi stand function outside the station to redirect the passengers from station to city and vice-versa. The passenger who reaches or departs the station premises uses the auto-rickshaw transportation medium to travel inside the city. The bus service facilities are also available in the city for roadway transportation.
Trains passing from Ambala Cantonment railway station
There’re many trains pass by the railway station of Ambala Cantonment. One can order food in train at Ambala cantonment station. Some of the major trains are as follows:
- Delhi Shatabdi Express 12005
- Kalka Shatabdi Express 12011
- Chandigarh New Delhi Shatabdi Express 12045
- Amritsar Shatabdi Express 12013
- New Delhi Amritsar Swarna Shatabdi Express 12029/30
- New Delhi Amritsar Shatabdi Express 12031/32
About the City
Ambala is a city located in the state of Haryana sharing its border with Punjab and, Capital cities of both states, Chandigarh. Due to its location, the city is an important point for tourism as the city is located at the distance of fewer than 50 kilometers from Chandigarh, almost 145 kilometers from Shimla and at the distance of 200 kilometers from the capital town of New Delhi.
There are different stories behind the origin of the name of Ambala floats among the local residents. The city is believed to be named after the local deity "Amba-Devi" whose temple still exists in the city. Another belief supports that the city was established in the 14th century by Amba Rajput. Ambala is also very famous for cloth markets. The city has many well-established cloth marketing shops. The city has gained popularity for handloom production and silk cloth production. When it comes to food in the city of Ambala, then you will have a rich plate served with Punjabi and Hariyanwi food. Kachari ki Sabji, Bathua raita, and Besan Masala roti are fondly served cuisines of the city.
Food Delivery in Train at Ambala Cantonment Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Ambala Cantonment Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Ambala Cantonment junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. Our catering partners at Ambala Cantonment junction are providing fresh food in train.
- RAJBHOG DHABA
- WAH JI WAH
- ABHINANDAN ENTERPRISES
Our Special Menu at Ambala Cantonment Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Ambala Cantonment Junction.