Order Food in Train at Anakapalle Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Anakapalle
Annakapalle railway station serves the Annakapalle region as a suburb of Vishakhapatnam located in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The station falls in south coast railway fare zone and locally administered under Vijayawada railway division. The station lies on the Vijayawada –Chennai railways section. The railway station serves Vishakhapatnam – Vijayawada section of Howrah –Chennai railway line. The station serves as the satellite railway station of Vishakhapatnam railways station.
All trains including mail, express/superfast, Duranto, Garib Rath and Rajdhani passing by this railway section halt at the station. The station is categorized as “A category” railway station of south coastal railway zone under Vijayawada division in Andhra Pradesh. The station is also ranked as a model station of SCR zone.
There are total of three railway tracks functioning at the station. There are a number of trains passing by the station which connects the station with several cities of India. There are almost 24,000 passengers on-board and de-board the trains at the station. There are total of 80 trains passing by the station connecting the cities such as Trivandrum, Puri, Tirupati, Chennai, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Guntur, Kakinada and West Bengal.
The station is equipped with all the major and modern facilities. The station is well developed yet there are many developments taking place at the station. There is an automatic ticket vending machines are also installed at the station. The station is also equipped with different kinds of facilities such as waiting halls, ticket window, PRS office, Railway Wi-Fi and parking facilities. The drinking water and sanitation facilities are also installed in the station premises.
About The City
Annakapalle is major suburb and district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The district is mainly agricultural land of Andhra Pradesh. The district was originally a proud part of Kalinga kingdom in the past era. After seeing rise and fall of many kingdoms and rulers the district is finally a part of modern Andhra Pradesh of India.
The district is a major producer of Jaggery in India. Infact the district holds the second ranking place in terms of biggest jaggery market of India. The agriculture-based district Annakapalle produces Rice, sugarcane, corn and all types of green vegetables. Telugu is the main language spoken and understood.
Places to Visit
- Kondakarla Ava Lake: The famous lake is located in the Vishakhapatnam in the foothills of Eastern Ghats. The place is developed as the bird’s sanctuary. The lake and the sanctuary are home to many endangered birds. The sanctuary is maintained and managed by Andhra Pradesh Tourism Corporation. The beautiful sanctuary is also home to many plants, flowers and fauna.
- Kondakarla Birds sanctuary – Nearby the Kondakarla lake the premises of bird sanctuary also opens its door for the tourists. The bird’s sanctuary is a paradise for the bird’s watchers. The place comes on its pick charm during the time of winters when all the migratory birds also come to spend the winter season at this sanctuary.
- Lingalakonda and Bojjannakodan hills - Both of the hills are rock-cut monuments and caves located nearby this place. The caves are believed to be dates back during the time 0f 4th to 9th AD. These rock-cuts mainly comprises of Buddha sculptures and Buddha rock cut statues.
Cuisines at Annakapalle
There are many cuisines and food items are being served in the district. You can have all the traditional dishes of Andhra Pradesh at Annakapalle district. Yet, there are some foods items are found in the district which will force you to delve into the awesome taste of it.
- Pulihora –It’s a tangy and mouth-watering dish that you can find easily in the restaurants of the city. In simple words, the preparation is made of tamarind sauce and flavor with rice. Onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves and other spices are used to prepare this tasty treat.
- Mirchi Pakode: These are commonly known as the “Mirchi-bhaji”. The fried chilies with Gram flour batter is loved in the city and served at all most each corner of the district.
- Boorelu – The sweet dish of loved in the district. You can find this sweet dish at almost each sweet dish corner where the local people love to eat this cuisine. The sweet dish is made with rice flour with jaggery stuffing.
- Rawa Dosa – When it comes to the south Indian state of Indi a, then the Dosa become the reason of special mention. The food culture is incomplete without the Dosa and coconut chutney. The local people love to have spicy meal in the district. Use of chilies, rice and jaggery is used extensively in the district culinary art as the district produces these items.
Food Delivery in Train at Annakapalle Station
Experience the regional taste of Annakapalle which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Annakapalle station. The passengers traveling in a train can order South Indian delicacies from our premium e-catering partners. They will deliver the best food in train at Annakapalle station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Annakapalle station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Annakapalle Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Annakapalle station deliver best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
Menu to order at Annakapalle Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Annakapalle station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...