Order Food in Train at Anand Vihar Terminal Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Anand Vihar Terminal
The station is located in the Anand Vihar locality of Delhi. The station serves the Delhi and the NCR region of India by train services and railway transportation system. The station falls under northern railways fare zone and it is locally administered under Delhi Railway division. The station officially opened its way for the general public in the past recent year 2009.
The Anand Vihar terminal railway station is one of the largest railway stations and it serves all the eastbound trains. The station was introduced to shed the load on the Delhi Railway junction and other subsidiary railway station of Delhi. The station has all the modern and basic facilities at the premises of this station.
There are many facilities are provided at the station for the comfort of the passengers. There are facilities such as ticket reservation offices, booking counters, waiting halls, railway Wi-Fi, separate arrival and departure spaces, parcel and luggage offices, service accommodations and many more. There is also parking facilities has been provided to the passengers for their vehicle parking.
Amenities including ATM machines at the station, touch screen inquiry system, foreign exchange system and refreshment stalls are installed at the station. The installation of Lifts and accelerators has bee also done for the easy move of the passenger at the station.
The station is connected well with the different parts of the country via Indian trains. The railway station is connected with the different cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Patna, Muzaffarpur, North eastern states, Meerut, Mau, Bhagalpur, Moradabad, Varanasi, Agartala etc. There are total of 54 trains which originate from the station for different cities of India. There are also 53 trains terminate at the station connecting several parts of the country to the Anand Vihar.
About Anand Vihar
The city is located in the north east region of Delhi. The locality serves the Delhi with the different transportation means such as Anand Vihar Railway station and Anand Vihar Bus depot. The bus depot at Anand Vihar serves Delhi with all roadways services. There are buses run for different cities such as Bihar, Nainital, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh etc.
The place is well connected with metro services. The metro trains take the people to the different parts and localities of Delhi. The station is also connected with the Auto and Taxis services.
Places to visit In Anand Vihar
The locality lies in New Delhi, in the heart of India. Delhi offers hundreds of tourism spots in New Delhi for its tourists. There are many monuments, parks, lakes, amusement parks, museum, temples, mosques and nevertheless the markets of Delhi invites all of the tourist across the globe in its foothills.
- Swami Narayan Akshardham Temple – It is one of the most visited places near Anand Vihar! This is a temple located on the side of NH4 at Noida More. The temple is very beautiful and well maintained. The temple is well constructed with sculptures engraved on the walls of temples. There is a small library and a small cafeteria is also functioning at the temple.
- India Gate – India gate is one of the major tourist spots of the Delhi. Every day thousands of people across Delhi and outside come here to enjoy their evening and weekends.
- Delhi Haat – The biggest market of Handy crafts and Hnadlooms. This place is located near Laxmi bai Nagar, just beside the Metro station. The market is a worth a visit.
- Qutub Minar – The pillar is located in the Mehrauli Locality of Delhi. The place is located nearby the Anand Vihar railway terminus. One can reach here by private cabs, personal vehicles or Auto rickshaw. The metro also reaches Mehrauli station.
There are a number of other places located in the different regions of Delhi which worth visit.
All North Indian food items are prepared in the city and loved by residents. You will find many corner of food selling different kinds of spicy north Indian preparations such as Chaat , Golgappa (pani Puri). Kulfi and lassi are also loved in Delhi.
There is a very famous food street in the old Delhi located in the Chandani Chowk named as “Parathe Wali Gali”. The different kinds of Parathe with unique fillings served hot in the plates of customers. Apart from this Dosa, Idli, vada and Sambhar is also eaten and served fondly in Delhi. So enjoy Delhi with different historical places and with the aroma of Delhi food.
Food Delivery in Train at Anand Vihar Station
Experience the regional taste of Anand Vihar which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Anand Vihar station. The passengers traveling in a train can order South Indian delicacies from our premium e-catering partners. They will deliver the best food in train at Anand Vihar station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Anand Vihar station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Anand Vihar Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Anand Vihar station delivers best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- MR LITTIWALA
- SEWA FOODS
- KHALSA HINDU HOTEL
- PANCHWATI RASOI
- MADAN CAFE AND RESTAURANT
- VAISHNO DHABA
- SAGAR BAR BE QUE
- NAVEEN MADAN
Menu to order at Anand Vihar Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Anand Vihar station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.