Order Food in Train at Anantapur Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Anantapur
Anantpur railway station is located in Anantpur district of Andhra Pradesh. The station lies in Guntakal-Banglore Indian Railways section. It is a samll railway with two platforms allowing almost 82 trains every day to pass by. The station has all essential amenities provided to the passengers. Refreshments stalls, ticket reservation windows, waiting room and retiring room and tea/snacks stall are available at the station.
Anantpur station is well connected with all kinds of transportation medium to connect from the city and corners of district. Anantpur is the largest district of Andhra-Pradesh and 7th largest district of India, in term of area.
The district heavily relies on agriculture for economic growth. Paddy and groundnut are the major crops of the district. On the other hand, papaya and banana are produced in the district. Dharmawaram is a place in Anantpur district which is very renowned for its handmade silk sarees. So, there are also many people make their livelihoods over production process of these Pure Silk sarees.
There are some of the places in this district where you can visit.
- Ravadurg Gooty Fort: Locally pronounced as “Gutti” fort is now in ruins. This ancient fort is centrally protected by government as monuments of national importance. The fort is located on at gooty town of Anantpur.
- Lepakshi: Lepakshi is a rural area of Anantpur district. Many different temples are dedicated to Lord Shiva and his different forms, built during the time of Vijayanagar’s kingdom’s rule. There is also a large statue of Nandi, made of granite popularly known to be a sacred place.Apart from these sight-seeing there are also so many temples in this district.
Cuisine : As paddy is produced massively here, so almost all the cuisine go with a bowl of rice or prepared with the base of rice. State culinary art is also applied in this district. Tangy, spicy and yummy food items are available in every corner in this city. Usage of red chilies, tamarind and spices are very usual and go with almost all sorts of food preparation. You will have many non-vegetarian and vegetarian food items available here. Cuisines such as Pulusu, Andhra Pappu, and Pulihora are some of the traditional food cooked in the city. Andhra Pappu is a tangy and very spicy curry usually goes with rice. All these cuisine are served hot and it’s very spicy. Apart from theses food items you can taste Rasam, Paysum and Sambar. If you are looking for ordering food in train at Anantpur city Station, then you can order food from RailRestro official website or app. The station is small and also limited in food services at station, but you don’t need to worry about your food. RailRestro has premium e-catering partner at Anantpur city which delivers food in train.
Here is the list of restaurants serving food in train at Anantpur Station.
- SS Paradise Family Restaurants: This restaurant serves a number of food items on the train. You can order vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items from this restaurant. You can order lassi or any refreshment drink in the train from this restaurant. There are many kinds of Paneer preparations, Biryani, Prawn curry and meat preparation are served in the train.
There are some more restaurants partners are operating at this station as your food savior in the train. You can check on RailRestro website for more food option available at this station.
To order food online in train at this Anantpur station, enter Your PNR number, browse the menu, choose your food items and select the payment mode (online/offline). You can chose to pay online or you can also pay in cash when your food gets delivered at your berth. If you are traveling in a group and want to order food in train for entire group then call 8102-888-111 or request a call back from our representatives to place your order. You can also chat with our digital food advisors to know every detail of group food ordering.
Tip: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
Menu to be Ordered at Anantpur Station
BreakFast & Snacks Menu:
- Idli-Vada sambhar, Dosa and Uttapam
- Snacks like Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, bread butter toast and Sandwich
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian and Paneer chilly
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja) and Jain Thali.
- Rice preparations like Jeera rice, Veg Pulao, fried rice and plain rice*
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala
- Veg Combo Meals/Chinese combo meals
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)
- Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla
*Browse our menu for more dishes to order in train.
WE LOVE TO SERVE YOU THE BEST CUISINE AT ANANTPUR STATION
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...