Order Food in Train at Andheri Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Andheri
Andheri railway station is a located in the city of Mumbai serving the suburb passenger trains of Mumbai. The station serves the harbor line and western railway line of the suburban railway line of Mumbai. The station also serves as the halting station of national trains including August Kranti Rajdhani express which connects Mumbai to Delhi. The station also connects the Mumbai metro platform. The station is counted as the busiest railway station of Mumbai. The station is operated by western railways. There are total 9 platforms functioning at the station with electrified railway tracks. Looking at the crowd and number of passengers, the station was renovated in 2015.
In 2014 the skywalk bridge was built by Mumbai metropolitan region development authority to integrate the station with metro connectivity. The station serves almost 12 trains of harbor line at the station. Platform number 1 and 2 are reserved for the harbor line western railways.
The station is counted as the busiest railways station of Mumbai suburban western railways. The station is accommodated with all the modern facilities. There are automatic ticket vending machines, PRS windows; waiting halls are available at the station. The skywalk is also built over to connect the passengers from local station to the metro station. The lifts, automatic accelerators are also equipped in the station premises. The newly constructed station building is having all the facilities such as food junctions, coffee stalls and railway internet connectivity.
About the City
Andheri is a prime location of Mumbai. This locality of Mumbai is located in the western region of Mumbai. The city is a major western railway connectivity place where the western railways and also the metro connectivity make this locality more prominent. The locality is also a major hub of business and economics. The locality has many Government and private offices which has given employment to masses. The locality is also called as one of the porch terrains of Mumbai.
Apart from being a business hub, the locality Andheri offers a number of vacation gateways to the tourists and the local residents of Mumbai. So, starting from parks, beaches, cave, temples, churches and nevertheless colorful markets of Andheri offering hundreds of things to buy from, the place is perfect for the visitors. The metro connectivity and local trains’ connectivity make the place more accessible to the different parts of Mumbai. One can travel to the nearby places by locals and metros or taxi to reach to different major parts of Mumbai. Nearby attractions are gate way of India, museum and beaches.
- Mahakali caves: Mahakali caves are made of 19 rock-cut monuments located in Andheri. The place offers a pleasant sight to the visitors.
- Erangal Beach:The beach offers a serene natural beauty to the people of Andheri which makes them to spend their evening on this beautiful location. This place offers ferry rides. The place is also famous for annual festival.
- Parks:There are many parks are located in the Andheri area offering pleasant flowers view.
- West Andheri Market:The market is very famous for the cheap deals of clothes, footwear and other lifestyle goods. This place is a must visit place in the area for local shopping.
Cuisines at Andheri
As the whole of Mumbai is famous for its street food items and people love to explore the taste of Vada Pav, Dahi-Bhalle, Pav-Bhaji, and Pani-Poori. These food items are eaten widely in entire Mumbai and popular in almost all of the corners of the Mumbai including Andheri. Relish on these fast food items almost each evening.
- Vada Pav:Almost all of the people either visiting the city or living in the vibrant city of people eat this Mumbai marked food item. The food item being pocket friendly offers a complete meal for the people struggling here to make their lives. The food item is a journey partner of all the Mumbai residents.
- Paav-Bhaji:The bread loafs and special kind of spicy veg curry is prepared and served together. The food items are loved in the city.
- Pani-Poori: The food item is loved in almost all of the parts of India especially in north and central India. This food item is served with sweet/ sour water filled crunchy Pooris. The filings are also stuffed in the poori and then the spiced and flavored water is filled in the pooris.
The street food paradise opens its doors in almost each corner of the city and also the beaches nearby.
Food Delivery in Train at Andheri Station
Experience the regional taste of Andheri which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Andheri station. The passengers traveling in a train can order South Indian delicacies from our premium e-catering partners. They will deliver the best food in train at Andheri station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Andheri station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Andheri Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Andheri station deliver best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- RAJSTHANI VYANJAN
- ANNAVI FOODIE POINT
- ROYAL MEALS
- FOOD PLAZA
Menu to order at Andheri Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Andheri station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD).
TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...