Order Food in Train at Ara Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Ara
Arrah junction railway station is major railway junction of the Arrah city in the district of Bhojpur in the Indian state of Bihar. The station is a major railway transportation hub for the district. The station is operated by the east-central railway zone under the administration of Danapur railway division. The station lies in Howrah -New-Delhi main line serving the local railway line by connecting Ara-Sasaram-Bhabhua railway line.
The station takes take of all the basic amenities at the station. There are PRS office, GRP office, Ticket windows and other basic facilities such as drinking water and sanitation services are also available at the station. There are waiting rooms, retiring rooms, AC waiting halls and parking facilities are also available at the station. Vehicles are allowed to enter in the station premises. The station serves whole of the district with the railway transportation system.
There are refreshment stalls and tea /coffee stalls are also available. The passengers can avail the vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items from the station premises .There is auto stand and bus service function outside the station to direct the passengers towards the different direction of the district.
About the Araah District
Arrah is a city and the district of Bihar. The district is located near the confluence of Ganga-Sone River. The city is located nearby the Patna district of Bihar. The city is actually pronounced as “Aara”. The city is located in the Bhojpur region of the state. Bhojpuri is the major language of the district and city. Hindi and English is also spoken and understood in the city.
The city has a graceful historical background as the people of Arrah played an important role in the freedom fight of India. One name needs special attention when it comes to Arrah. Veer Kunwar Singh, A landlord of Jagdishpur locality in Arrah fought against the British rules and forced them to leave the city. That time the brave Kunwar Singh was of 80 years old. His bravery created history and he inspired thousands of youngsters to fight against the British rule. The place is also notable for being the birthplace of great politician and freedom fighter Babu Jagjivan Ram. Apart from these people, Indian film maker “Neeraj Pandey” is also from Arrah.
The place is also a good place to explore the Bihari regions and tourism. Exploring these cities of Bihar will give you insights of rural life and their lifestyle and culture. The tourism in the district is obviously called an exploration of Bihari region.
- Aryan Devi temple – The city is named after the goddess “Aryan Devi”. The place is usually crowded with the pilgrims. It is believed that the Goddess listens to the wishes of her followers. The temple is located in the heart of the city. This is one of the most visited places in the Arrah.
- Jagdishpur Fort – Jagdishpur fort is located in the locality of Jagdishpur. This home belongs to the son of the soil “Babu Veer Kunwar Singh”. He is known to be very helpful and brave Rajput of the area. Every year on 23rd April, the district celebrates his birth anniversary as “Vijaya Utsava”. The fort has a massive statue of Babu Veer Kunwar Singh sitting on a Horse.
- Shiva Temple – This famous temple is said to be built by Lord Brahma. This is said that the entrance of temple changed its direction from east to west when the Mughal ruler Mahmud of Ghazni tried looting the temple and nearby locality.
These are some of the places of interest in the city of Arrah. There are also exotic foods prepared in the small Dhabas of the city.
- Litti-Chokha – This is the famous food item of the Bhojpur region. Litti-Chokha is cooked on the coal-flame. The regional taste of the Bhojpur will leave you amazed. The Chokha is made of cooked Aloo mixed with dried chili flacks, salt mixed well with mustard oil.
- Sattu – well! This is a kind of drink made up with the fried gram powder. There are many stalls serve the tasty Sattu mixed with onion, black salt and lemon juice.
- Laktho – This is a sweet preparation of the Bihari region. This looks like small finger fried made up with jaggery and gram flour. This tasty treat is made only exclusively in Bihar.
- Nimona – This is a tasty treat is made of with boiled green peas and salt.
Enjoy these tasty treats in the Arrah region of Bihar.You can order these food in train via Railrestro.
Food Delivery in Train at Arrah Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorised food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. Passengers, knowing he risk, started to consume them but were not satisfied and looking for some good option.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Arrah Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Arrah Junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey by our premium catering partners below.
- CAFE CITY
- ARA EXOTICA
- HOTEL THE REGAL
Our Special Menu at Arrah Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada S?mbhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Arrah station.