Order Food in Train at Asansol Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Offers for You
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Asansol Jn.
Asansol junction is situated at Paschimi Bardhman district in West Bengal state, India. The junction falls under eastern railway zone of Indian Railways. The junction is also enlisted amongst top 100 railway ticket booking stations of India. The junction is also enlisted as top 29th busiest junctions of Indian Railways as almost 170 train crosses by the railway pathway of Asansol junction. The station also serves as a bridge between Howrah-Delhi main line.
Asansol is the second largest city in terms of population, of West Bengal after Kolkata. The city is situated on the banks of Damodar River. This city is rich in natural mines and minerals and it is also moving a step ahead towards industrialization. The city serves as headquarter of Paschimi Bardhman District.
This beautiful city has many places to visit. If you are de-boarding your train at this station then you can visit many beautiful and places.
- Shatabdi Park. The park is established and maintained by Indian Railways. The park has lush green lawn area surrounded by flowery plants. There is also a play area for children. The park has different subways to walk on.
- Kalyaneshwari Temple: The temple is situated at 20 km distance from Asansol city. The temple is very popular among local residents as the Goddess Kalyaneshwari is believed to be “Manokamna Purak Devi”-Goddess of fulfillment. A must visit place if you are heading to Asansol. It is believed that the temple is older than 500 years. The infertile women go there to offer their prayer at this temple and ask for a child from Kalyaneshwari mata.
- Nehru Park: the park is situated near Asansol in the city named as Burnpur. The park is very big and a beautiful place for a day hangout. You can enjoy musical fountain show; boating and river side restaurants would give an amazing experience of Asansol. The Nehru Park has an iron statue of Jawaharlal Nehru smiling at each one passing by the Nehru Park.
- Sacred Heart Church: The ancient church was built in 1875 by British railway division. The church attracts people by its elegance and structure. The imported red bricks add a beautiful attraction to it.
Food at Asansol City
You are in a city of west Bengal. You can try different curries and cuisine serving fish in your plate. If you are a non-vegetarian, then this place is perfect for you to have variety of fish curry. But you needn’t worry about vegetarian food at Asansol. A lot of restaurants are there serving you pure vegan food cooked in a hygienic condition, free from any touch of non-veg. You can also have a taste of Chinese or Thai food items at many restaurants.
If you travelling in train and want to order food at Asansol Station, our premium e-catering partner would ensure that your choice of food is being delivered at your berth. You can order veg thali, veg mini thali, maharaja thali, non veg thali etc. If you are looking for pure vegan food/jain food prepared in pure vegetarian condition then you can also order Jain Thali which is purely free from onion, garlic and other spices /items. If you are a non vegetarian foodie and love to explore new tastes and fish cuisines, then you can order special fish dishes from our catering partners. You can order food online in train via RailRestro and enjoy your journey. Our catering partners at Asansol station are:
- Madeira: You will find variety of food items enlisted in the menu. You can order veg and non-veg food items from the restaurant. The restaurant also provided great taste of Bengali cuisine. You can also order paneer culets, salads and light food items for light snacks.
- New Sudhamrit: South Indian food is available here. Apart from vegetarian and non-vegetarian food you may order snacks items and healthy baked food items.
- Bay leaf: One of the best restaurants to order food on train. The restaurant serves very tasty and hot food in train. You may order vegetarian and non vegetarian food items from here. If you love fish and meat curries, then you must give it a try.
- Urban Village: Hundreds of veg and non veg food items are delivered on the train from this restaurant. Apart from traditional Thalis and food items you can also order French fries, pizza and burger on train.
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your help and assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102-888-111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train. You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in groups. On ordering group food you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 205 on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions, fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
Menu Available at Asansol Station:
- Veg/chicken/mutton biryani with Raita
- Rice Items like Jeera Rice, Plain rice, veg pulao and curd rice
- Combo meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Dal Fry/ Dal Makhini
- Vegetable preparation like mix-veg curry, Malai kofta, Paneer kadai, Matar paneer etc.
- Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja, Standard and Deluxe), and Non-veg Deluxe Thali
- Non-veg recipes like mutton curry, fish curry, prawns curry, Chicken do pyaza etc.
- Snacks like veg sandwich, bread omelet, Poha, Puri bhaji and much more.
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun/Rasgulla/Rasmalai
- Others: Curd/Raita/Papad/Pickle
WE LOVE TO SERVE YOU THE BEST CUISINE AT ASANSOL STATION.