Order Food in Train at Ayodhya Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Ayodhya
Ayodhya junction railway station is the only station in the Ayodhya city which serves the city with railway services. The station is also one of the two railway junctions of the twin city. The station falls in the northern zone of Indian railways. The station has three railway platform functioning. The station is well connected with different parts of the country. There are trains from Delhi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur and other major cities of India.
The station serves Varanasi-Jaunpur-Faizabad-Lucknow railway line. There are many trains that pass by the station and also these major trains’ stops at the station. The station serves many local railway lines such as Gorakhpur-Mankapur-Ayodhya railway line and Ayodhya-Basti –Janakapur Railway line and Ayodhya –Kathmandu railway line.
The station is connected with the taxi, bus and central bus services. The station is well connected within the cities by these transportation medium. The station is undergoing the reconstruction. The electrification of the station is also under progress. The station has basic facilities such as drinking water and sanitation services availability. The station has the waiting area and PRS windows. There are refreshment stalls and small tea/coffee stalls are also available in the premises of the station.
About the City
Ayodhya is one of the ancient cities of India. The city keeps a special place for its in Hindu mythology and in the epic literature “Ramayana”. The city is credited with the tag of “Birth place of Shri Ram” , the ancient king who came on earth in the form of man to kill and destroy the evil from the earth. His kingdom is known to be the best period where everyone was happy and satisfied. His ruling time is regarded as “Ram-Raj” which refers to the “very happy and comfortable” life.
Ayodhya is one of the cities of Indian state Uttar Pradesh. Ayodhya is a district which shares its municipal seat with neighboring district Faizabad. That’s why the Ayodhya with Faizabad is called twin city. Not only with legendary of Ayodhya, the city is also famous for the Lord Buddha and Lord Mahavira, as the literature says that they have dwell in the city for tie being. Based on the belief that Ayodhya was the birth place of Lord Rama, this city is regarded among the seven most importance pilgrimage of Hindu religion.
As the city is regarded one of the most important pilgrimage site of the Saptpuri, there are a number of tourist places are built or established for years.
- Hanuman Garhi – In the religious city of Ayodhya, Hanuman Garhi is most famous tourist spot in the city. This is a fort structured Hanuman temple located in the city. It is said that Lord Hanuman lived at this place for years to protect “Ram-Bhoom”. The followers must visit this temple to take the blessings of Lord Hanuman in the city.
- Ramkot – Ramkot is another and most visited place of the visited by the Shri Ram followers throughout the year. The place is very crowded during the time of “Ram-Navami” as this festival is celebrated with pompous and joy every year celebrating the birth of Lord Rama. There at Ramkot different places has been marked as the different sites of Ramayana. There are “Ashwamedh Yagya” site and Swarg Dwar the place where Lord Rama was believed to be cremated after his death are marked and visited by the followers.
- Dashrath Mahal – As the name suggests its self, the place is marked as the place where Emperor Dashrath used to reside with his queens. Now a days this place is marked by a building mainly consisted of a temple with the idols of Ram, Sita, Laxaman , Bharat and satrudhana as the main deity in the lead temple.
- Saryu River – The city is located on the bank of Saryu River. The river is very sacred and all of the visitors take a dip into the river. A must place to visit in the city of Ayodhya!
All of the visiting sites in the city are somehow related to the great legendary of Lord Rama and his Dynasty. Apart from these major places, the Janaki Mahal, Laxaman Kila, Angad Tila, Ram ki Paidi etc are the places of worship for all the Hindu followers.
During the time of Mughal rule in India Babar has built Mosques that is known as the Babar Mosque was also located on the hill of Ramkot fort.
Cuisines in the City
Kanak Sarkar Rasoi- This kitchen is conducted by the Kanak Bhawan Trust which offers garlic and onion free food to the visitors at minimal prices. The morning breakfast is served at the price of INR 10 in the city. The lunch thali is consisted of a complete North Indian meal.
The city is mainly visited by the Hindu followers and the city is regarded as the religious city, so the food items are also made with vegetarian ingredients in the city. You can have all kinds of vegetarian north Indian meal preparations in the city at any restaurants.
Food Delivery in Train at Ayodhaya Station
Experience the regional taste of Ayodhaya which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Ayodhaya station. The passengers traveling in a train can order South Indian delicacies from our premium e-catering partners. They will deliver the best food in train at Ayodhaya station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Ayodhaya station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Ayodhaya Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Ayodhaya station deliver best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- WELCOME FAMILY RESTAURANT
Menu to order at Ayodhaya Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Ayodhaya station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...