Order Food in Train at Balasore Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Offers for You
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Balasore
Balasore or Baleshwar is a city in Odisha also known as the main “Education Hub of Northern Odisha. It’s also the largest city of north Odisha. This city is also famous for its tourist places of interest like Chandipur beach, the Panchalingeshwar temple, Khirachora Gopinatha Temple, Jagannatha Temple, The Biranchinarayan Temple, Palia, AstaDurga, and Bhudhar Chandi are some other temples are located in the region which are major attractions or spots to visit. There are many festival celebrated like Durga Puja, Kali puja, Kartikeshwar puja, Vasant Panchami, Holi, etc. It’s a city with a blend of traditional and modern culture where celebrations, music and food are prime importance. Balasore railway station has four platforms with basic amenities like cloak room, waiting room, retiring room refreshment room, a double-bedded AC retiring room, 6 double bedded non-AC retiring rooms, six-bedded dormitory, many small shops, water vending machine, and computerised ticket system. The station lacks in connection with some of the western states. Some of the famous cuisines at Balasore are:
Sea Food varieties: Recipes like Chuna Macha khata, Macha Ghanta, Macha Basera, are dishes made with fish. These are the authentic non- veg flavours of Balasore.
Chenna Poda: It is also called as the “cheese dessert of Odisha”. It is made with burnt cottage cheese and cooked in hot and sweet sugar syrup. Its enduring taste elevates when dry fruits are added in the preparation.
Khaja, Puri: Highly influenced with the Bihari sweet “Khaja”. It is prepared by applying ghee to the thin sheets of all-purpose flower and with the flavours of sugar-coat that is layered on top of it. These sheets are cut into pieces and then deeply fried and soaked in sugar syrup for sweeter taste.
Dahibara: Dahibara is the dish of celebrations. Its mouth- drooling when combined with ghughnee (black gram curry).The people of Balasore love to eat them as a snack.
Mutton Curry: Non-veg lovers eat mutton curry with rice. Mutton is most preferred over chicken recipes.
Rasogulla: Rasgulla is a sweet dish made with kneaded cottage cheese and cooked in sugar syrup. It is highly preferred by the people of Balasore which punctuates your meal.
Order Food for Train Journey at Balasore Junction:
Many express and superfast trains cross Balasore railway station. If you want to experience and taste the regional delicacies of Balasore along with other varieties of cuisines, our premium e-catering partner at Balasore junction is ready to serve the best food in train. RailRestro has wider coverage of restaurants and cuisines for the railway passengers to choose. From South Indian to north Indian, Indian veg combos to Chinese combo, Gujarati to Rajasthani dishes and western food like burgers, pizza and pastas; everything is available anytime in train.
Why to Choose RailRestro for Food Ordering in Train?
There are multiple e-catering services which provide food to train passengers. RailRestro is also one of them but we are the leaders as customer satisfaction is our ultimate and end goal. We work with a strategically driven idea and model which aims at happy and satisfied customer. Other reasons to choose RailRestro are:
- Wide Coverage of Restaurants: RailRestro has a wider coverage of restaurants for any route. Our vendors are ready to serve their special dishes you have ordered in train.
- Restaurant-Style Food: The food you order is cooked by professional chefs and prepared in a restaurant style. Once prepared, it is hygienically packed and safely delivered to your seat.
- Food is hygienically cooked: The food platter you receive is hygienically cooked and packed. Our vendors maintain hygiene standards in the restaurant and as a result, passengers get tasty and delectable food right at their berth. Our vendors maintain FSSAI guidelines.
- We offer variety of Cuisines: RailRestro believes in providing more and more food options to the passengers. We offer veg/Non-veg platter, Chinese combo, Paneer combo, Gujarati Thali, Marathi Thali, delicacies of Rajasthan, breakfast items, chocolate cakes, tandoori items, south Indian items, Dal, biryani, and many more. Passengers can easily explore the menu on the website and choose them to order. We also provide regional delicacies.
- Easy ordering and payment process: Our responsive mobile application and website allows the passengers to easily book their food at “Zero Booking Fee”. Passengers can easily pay via debit/credit card/internet banking/Paytm/PayUMoney/FreeCharge wallets.
- Official partner of IRCTC: RailRestro is the only official partner of IRCTC which delivers food in train.
Menu to Order at Balasore Station
LUCKY ARCADE offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner menu to the train passengers.
- Puri Bhaji, Bread omelette, Poha and Bread Butter Toast
- Biryani: Veg biryani/Chicken biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Chinese: Manchurian, Fried rice, chicken 65, chilly chicken, Honey Chilly Potato etc*
- Thali: Veg Thali (Maharaja, mini, deluxe and standard) Egg Thali and Non-veg deluxe Thali.
- Rice: Dal Khichdi, Jeera rice, Pulao, Curd rice, steamed rice, and Lemon rice.
- Snacks: Pakora, Cutlet, and sandwiches*
- Vegetable: Paneer varieties and mix veg preparations*
- Roti: Kulcha, StuffedParatha, Tandoori roti, and Butter naan
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, Mineral water, hot milk, and Soft drinks
- Tandoor: Paneer tikka, tandoori chicken, and kebabs*
- South Indian: Dosa varieties, Uttapam, Vad sambhar and Idli sambhar.
- Non-veg: Mutton curry, egg curry, Egg Do pyaza, and Mutton kassa*
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese*
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Vegetables prepared in Jain Styles and Jain Thali*
- Desserts: Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun,
*Explore our menu for more appetizing recipes to order in train.
Order your delicacies and enjoy them at Balasore station. We love to serve you the best food at Balasore station.