Order Food in Train at Bandra Terminus Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Bandra Terminus
Bandra Terminus is one of the major railway transportation serving railway station of Mumbai located in the locality of Bandra, Mumbai. The station serves all the north India and western bound trains. The station is one of the five railway terminus of Mumbai. The station is located nearby the major business hub of the city named as “Bandra-Kurla Complex”. The railway station is also close by the Bandra Airport located in Mumbai.
The station is operated by western railway zone and it is administered under Mumbai western railway division. There are total 7 platforms are functioning at the station. The station is well connected by the taxi stands, auto rickshaw stand. The BEST buses also run in the city for the commute of the passengers.
The station is well equipped with all the facilities. There are PRS windows, underserved ticket windows, waiting halls and ticket reservation office.
The station is connected with different cities via Indian railways. There are trains from Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Surat, Amritsar, Chandigarh etc run from the station daily basis or on weekly basis.
The station is another shelter to the railway services in Mumbai serving the city and the Bandra locality.
About The city
Bandra is a major locality of Mumbai suburban area. This area is located on the west coastal area of Mumbai on Salsette Island, the world’s most populous island. This place is one of the most populous areas of Mumbai. This coastal area of Mumbai is located just beside the north bank of Mithi River which separates the locality form Mumbai.
Bandra is also credited as the third largest commercial hub of Maharashtra after Mumbai and Pune.
Bandra stands for “Bandar” which means port or island nearby the coastal area. Gradually this place became Bandra. This area has been a major treaty port of Surat during the time of British rule. The development of Bandra happened after the 1990s. When the south Mumbai got very crowded then the Bandra was developed as the major commercial hub.
- Bandra Kurla Complex – Bandra-Kurla complex is the first planned business district of Bandra. This planned architecture is known to be one of the most powerful and influential business hub after Nariman Point and Cuffe Parade.
- Bandra Lake – The Lake is also called as Motha reservoir or Bandra Talao locally. The lake was a major point for the fisheries and boating. After 1990s both activities were restricted by the government and the lake over taken by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. The lake is now officially given a name as Swami Vivekananda Sarovar.
- Urban Art – The Bandra locality is also a major hub of Graffiti or street painting. The world’s renowned artists such as Gomez and some other eminent painters have worked extensively in the streets. This place is very famous for the urban arts.
- Bandra Fort – Bandra fort is an also a hangout spot for the visitors and Mumbai residents. It is constructed near the sea coast from where the land ends. This fort was actually constructed by the Portuguese to keep an eye over Arabian Sea and Mahim Bay.
There are many more places in the city and nearby in Mumbai for tourism purpose. Bandra is also a residential place for many Bollywood stars including eminent personalities such as Shahrukh Khan, Amir khan, Katrina Kiaf , Saif Ali Khan , Sachin Tendulakar, Salman Khan and other major actor /actresses.
Food at Bandra Terminus
Due to proximity to the nearby city Mumbai, Bandra is also very similar to Mumbai; traditional Maharashtrian food is available in the restaurants of the place. Sea food and non vegetarian food items are also fondly served and eaten in the locality of Bandra. Food items such as Pani Poori, vada Pav, Pav –bhaji , Keema Pav , Momos etc are must eaten street food items at Bandra.
The rich and diverse culture of the place offers different kinds of food items such as including dishes from Thai food, Chinese items, Continental bites and south Indian food items are available in the city for providing tasty treats to the people. You can also have some of the road side instant preparations in Bandra such as Nimbu-pani , Kulfi, Faluda and ice-creams to satisfy the taste buds of yours.
Food Delivery in Train at Bandra Terminus Station
Experience the regional taste of Bandra Terminus which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Bandra Terminus station. The passengers traveling in a train can order South Indian delicacies from our premium e-catering partners. They will deliver the best food in train at Bandra Terminus station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Bandra Terminus station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Bandra Terminus Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Bandra Terminus station deliver best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- RAJSTHANI VYANJAN
- ROYAL MEALS
Menu to order at Bandra Terminus Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Group Food Order in Train: Call RailRestro
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Bandra Terminus station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...