Order Food in Train at Barauni Bypass Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Barauni Bypass
Barauni bypass railway station is a major railway station of Begusarai district.The station is operated by the east central railways under administration of Sonepore railway division of India railways. The station is located in the city of Barauni but it serves the entire Begusarai district and nearby places. The station serves many railway lines such as Mokama-Barauni section, Barauni –Gorakhpur, Raxaul-Jianagar railway lines, Barauni –katihar section and Brauni-Guwahatii railway line.
The Taste of Barauni
The local authentic taste of the Bihar is found in every corner. There are a number of road-side stalls that serves street food in the city. Food items such as chat, Samose, Puri-Jalebi, Litti-Ghughani etc are eaten fondly in the city. The barauni diary is famous in the Bihar which produces many local dairy products such as milk, paneer, peda, Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun, chumchum, and buttermilk.
So enjoy the real state of Bihar in Barauni with these tasty treats. There are a number of bus services and trains run every day from Patna for Barauni. So keep on moving and explore the beautiful city Barauni in the district of Begusarai.
Food Delivery in Train at Barauni Bypass Station Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorized food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
Trains crossing Barauni Bypass Junction
There are some trains crossing Barauni Bypass station.
- Ghy Rajdhani Express (22423)
- Shc Rnc Special (08625)
- Ghy Rajdhani (22424)
- Mahananda Express (14084)
- Asn Mfp Special (03555)
- Gkp Koaa Special (03136)
- Kyq Ndls Special (05620)
- Hwh Gkp Special (03067)
- Ghy Ndls Ac Superfast (02435)
- Rnc Kir Special (08631)
- Koaa Mfp Special (05225)
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Barauni Bypass Station Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Barauni Bypass Station junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. We have two active partners at RailRestro to serve you with best food.
- SAGAR SAMRAT
- PREM SHANKAR SWEETS
Our Special Menu at Barauni Bypass Station Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast, Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for your desired options.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Barauni Bypass Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...