Order Food in Train at Barauni Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Barauni Jn.
Barauni junction railway station is a major railway station of Begusarai. The station is located in the district of Begusarai. The station is operated by the east-central railways under the administration of Sonpur railway division of India railways. The station is located in the city of Barauni but it serves the entire Begusarai district and nearby places. The station serves many railway lines such as Mokama-Barauni section, Barauni–Gorakhpur, Raxaul-Jianagar railway lines, Barauni –katihar section and Brauni-Guwahatii railway line.
There are many facilities are provided at the premises of the station. The station is equipped with all major facilities. There are PRS office, GRP office, Ticket windows and other basic facilities such as drinking water and sanitation services are also available at the station. There are waiting rooms, retiring rooms, AC waiting halls and parking facilities are also available at the station. Vehicles are allowed to enter in the station premises. The station serves whole of the district with the railway transportation system.
There are total 9 platforms are function currently at the station with 15 electrified railway station. The station is home to 17 trains that originate from this station and also terminate at the station. There are almost 160 trains halt at the station every day. The station connects the city with different parts of India with railway transportation system. There are trains for Guwahati, Kamkhaya, Varanasi, Delhi, Mujjafarpur, Bhagalpur, Patna, Howrah and Mumbai available at the station.
About The City
The city Barauni is well defined with the name of “industrial city” of Bihar located on the banks of holy river Ganga in the district of Begusarai. The city very important and well-known for two major reasons that the railway junction of the Barauni which serves many railway lines that connects Bihar from several cities. Another major thing that is located in town of Barauni that Oil refinery factory that is a major enterprise for economy stay for the state. Another factor is the establishment of railway junction which facilitates whole of Bihar with the railway transportation and connects many states and cities with the railway services.
There are some places located in the district of Begusarai for the tourism and tourists attraction. These places are accessible through the railway transportation. There are auto stands and bus services function in the district to connect the passengers to the different direction of sate.
- Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary – There is a natural Kanwar lake surrounded by lush green space which provides natural habitat to the hundreds of Migratory birds in its foothills. There are many rare birds’ species like kestrel, cranes, spotted skin eagles and long billed vultures can be spotted.
- Museum – There is a district governed museum is also located in the city. The museum has many statues of ancient India. The items kept in the museum tell about the history of ancient Begusarai and Munger Sub –Division. The coins starting from Pal dynasty to Maura dynasty taking in account the Mughal periods and British rule are also kept in the museum.
- Ajatshatru Fort – The fort is one of the major historic importance sites of Bihar. The fort is believed during the time of 6th century. The fort is most now in ruins. This is a major attraction of Begusarai. This place is also most visited by the tourist in the city.
- Munger fort – Munger is a nearby place form Barauni city of Begusarai. One can also travel to Munger for the tourism purpose the Munger fort is one of the local attraction in the district of Munger and nearby places.
Cuisines in the city of Barauni
The local authentic taste of the Bihar is found in every corner of the state. There are a number of road-side stalls that serves street food in the city. Food items such as Chat, Samose , Puri-Jalebi, Litti-Ghughani etc are eaten fondly in the city.
So enjoy the real essence of Bihar in Barauni with these tasty treats. There are a number of bus services and trains run every day from Patna for Barauni. So keep on moving and explore the beautiful city Barauni in the district of Begusarai.
Food Delivery in Train at Barauni Station
Experience the regional taste of Barauni which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Barauni station. The passengers traveling in a train can order South Indian delicacies from our premium e-catering partners. They will deliver the best food in train at Barauni station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Barauni station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Barauni Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Barauni station deliver best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- SHANKAR BAISHNAV
- SAGAR SAMRAT
- PREM SHANKAR SWEETS
- HOTEL DEVI DARBAR
- FOOD PLAZA
- HOTEL DEVI DARBAR
Menu to order at Barauni Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Group Food Order in Train: Call RailRestro
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Barauni station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD).
TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.