Order Food in Train at Begusarai Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Begusarai
Begusarai is a railway station is the main railway station of Begusarai city and district. The railway junction of begusarai offers railway transportation services to all of the people boarding or de-boarding the trains for Begusarai city or nearby places. The station is operated by the east central railways and it is under Sonpur railway division. The station serves 2 major railway lines and connects the several parts of Indian by IRCTC trains passing by this station. The station serves these railway lines 1. Barauni-Katihar section and Barauni– Guwahati railway line.
The station takes care of all the basic needs of the passengers boarding or off-boarding their trains at the station. There are waiting halls, retiring rooms, PRS windows, unreserved ticketing windows, Railway Wi-Fi etc are made available in the premises of station. There are foods stalls; dairy stalls are also available in the premises of the station at Begusarai.
The station is having many books stalls, coffee/tea stalls, telephonic services and GRP office inside the Begusarai railway station. There are total of three railway platforms and 4 railway tracks function at the station. There are total of 88 trains halt at the station on daily basis. The railway junction at Begusarai has a vital role in connecting the city with the different cities and states of India.
There are a number of trains that connect the different cities of Bihar and other cities of Indian states to the district of Begusarai. There are trains for Saharasa, Dibrugarh, Assam, Mumbai, Guwahati, Sikkim, New Delhi, Tinsukiya, Patna, Sitamarhi and other many cities run by passing the Begusarai station.
About the city
Begusarai is an administrative seat and city of the district Begusarai. The city is one of the 37 districts of Bihar located at a distance of 110 kilometers from the capital city of Bihar Patna. This city has been already in fame with the daily soap program “Begusarai” aired during the time of 2015-16 on And TV. This soap opera was set on the background of Begusarai, a city of Bihar.
The district is located on the northern bank of Holy River Ganga. The city is famous for many notable reasons. The most noticeable is the residents of the district. There are number of eminent people popular in entertainment industry, raised from the district. The most important name is the great Hindi poet/ writer and academician Shri Ramdhari Singh Dinkar. The great poet of his times notable not only in the country but he is well-known and studied poet of the world.
The city is mainly agricultural based land. The mainstay of the economy is agriculture. The city is a producer of many cash-crops. The production of red-chilies, oilseeds, Potato, Tomato, Mango, Guava and banana make this district advance in the market of food items in overall Bihar and outside the district. The mango fruits are also famous of the city known as “Malda mango”. The district is also famous for jute production and tobacco production and Basil leaves production. There are also many places to visit in the city these are as follows.
- Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary – There is a natural Kanwar lake surrounded by lush green space which provides natural habitat to the hundreds of Migratory birds in its foothills. There are many rare birds’ species like kestrel, cranes, spotted skin eagles and long billed vultures can be spotted.
- Museum – There is a district governed museum is also located in the city. The museum has many statues of ancient India. The items kept in the museum tell about the history of ancient Begusarai and Munger Sub –Division. The coins starting from Pal dynasty to Maura dynasty taking in account the Mughal periods and British rule are also kept in the museum.
- Naulakha Temple – the temple is said to be built during the time 0f 17th century. The temple has a wide structure. There are beautiful paintings have been engraved on the walls of the temples. There are hundreds of followers come to this place to seek the blessings of the God and offer their prayers to the lord.
- Ajatshatru Fort – the fort is one of the major historic importance sites of Bihar. The fort is believed during the time of 6th century. The fort is most now in ruins. This is a major attraction of Begusarai. This place is also most visited by the tourist in the city.
When it comes to the cuisines in the city, all the major food items are prepared and served in the restaurants of the city. There are a number of road-side stalls that serves street food in the city. So, enjoy the city of Begusarai in the state of Bihar. There are a number of bus services and trains run every day from Patna for Begusarai. So keep on moving and explore the beautiful district of Begusarai.
Food Delivery in Train at Begusarai Station
Experience the regional taste of Begusarai which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Begusarai station. The passengers traveling in a train can order South Indian delicacies from our premium e-catering partners. They will deliver the best food in train at Begusarai station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Begusarai station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Begusarai Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Begusarai station delivers best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- SAGAR SAMRAT
- PREM SHANKAR SWEETS
- HOTEL DEVI DARBAR
Menu to order at Begusarai Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Begusarai station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.