Order Food in Train at Bhatapara Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Bhatapara
Bhatapara railway station is a small railway station located in the city of Bhatapara. The station serves this city with railway transportation railway system. The station is operated by South East Central Railways and it is administered under the Raipur division of Indian railways. The station is located on the Howrah -Nagpur –Mumbai railway line.The station serves this railway lines and connects the trains’ form several other directions and places to connects the boarding and off boarding passengers to the Bhatapara city and district.
The station serves almost 95 trains every day. Though there are no trains that originate or terminate at this station. There are trains from several cities of India come at this station and halt for some minutes. There are total 4 platforms are functioning at the station. The station is well maintained and well sheltered. The station premises at Bhatapara are in good condition and clean. The station has many modern facilities equipped. The PRS windows, vehicle parking,waiting hall, refreshment halls (vegetarian and non-vegetarian food) are also available for the passengers. There is also tea /coffee stalls and other amenities are available at the station. There are also many express and superfast trains that connect the station to several other Long distance states of India such as New Delhi, Allahabad, Kolkata, Assam etc.
About city Bhatapara
Bhatapara is a city located in the Baloda Bazar in Bhatapara District. The city is very religious as the Ram Navami and Ramnam Saptah festival is celebrated here great joy and pomp. If you look for the places of interest in the city, then you can move to some of the religious places, parks and some other natural places and buildings are there to entertain the tourists.
- Turturiya – The Ashram (Monastery) of Rishi Valmiki and the birth place of Lav-Kusha (Son of Shri Ram and mata Sita). This is a very beautiful place located in greenery surrounding at the distance to 1 to 2 hours of drive form Bhatapara. This natural place is very beautiful and many wildlife creatures can be spotted near the place. Waterfalls also pass by the rocky hills at this place and that’s why the sound of the water fall “Tutur” became the reason for the name of this place.
- Mawali Mata temple – This temple is located in the district of Bhatapara where a number of people go to offer their prayers to the goddess in the city. It is said that the goddess Mauli has once emerged here on the wish of Trinity lord (Brahma, Vishnu and Lord Shiva).
- Shidhheshwar Temple – The temple is located in a village called Palari. The temple is believed to be built during the time of 3rd or 4th century AD. The Temple is made of red bricks on which the scenes of Shiva-Parvati Wedding are engraved beautifully. The temple is of great periodic importance and thus it is undertaken by the Government of Chhattisgarh for its conservation and protection.
There are many beautifully constructed temples; hilly places and jungle are there for the tourists. There are many other places in the city where the tourist can move towards. There is a sanctuary called Bar Navapara Sanctuary is located in the Chhattisgarh state which is nearby the place Bhatapara. The food items in the Chhattisgarhi style are also quite famous among the visitors. There are many traditional food items are cooked and served fondly in the restaurants of this city.
- Muthiya – This is a steamed dumplings made up with Rice batter mixed with different kinds of species. The Dumplings are sprinkled with fried Sesame seeds.
- Amat – very traditional food item of the state. You may not get this recipe in the restaurants of the city. This is a kind of Sambhar made up with a mixture of veggies and many spices. All of these things are cooked in Bamboo shoot. The item can be found in the rural area of this district.
- Chila- Made up with different base material as wheat flour or rice flour, Chila tastes heavenly good in the city. Chila made up with the batter of Rice flour and white lentil (Urad) batter sprinkled with veggies chops and spices are served in the different corners of the city.
Our Catering partners at Bhatapara Station
Currently, RailRestro has one active restaurant that deliver food in train at Bhatapara Railway station. Just enter your PNR number in the application and choose the restaurant for ordering food in train of your choice. Order them within seconds and enjoy them at your seat.
- HARSHAD MISTHAN BHANDAR- Order your delicacies here.
Menu to order at Bhatapara Station
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and Maharaja)
- Jain Special Thali with (no onion and garlic)
- Snacks like, Chole bhature, Sandwich, and Aaloo Puri, and Pav Bhaji
- Veg curry preparation like Chana Masala, Dum Aaloo, Paneer butter masala, mix-veg curry, Sev Tamatar, and Malai Kofta
- Veg Combo Meals
- Rice items like Pulao, curd rice, Jeera rice and Plain rice.
- South Indian cuisines like Idli Sambhar, and Masala Dosa
- Bread like plain roti, Naan, Laccha Paratha and Butter Naan and Tandoori Chapatti.
- Variety of Dal like dal Fry, Dal Tadka and Dal Makhni
- Beverage like Butter Milk/Lassi and Rabdi Cup
- Dessert- Rasgulla
- Curd/ Papad/ Raita/Salad
If you’re traveling in a group and want to place food order for the group, request a call back from our representative. Our food advisors will call you immediately and assist you for group food order. You can also chat with our food advisors and place your order. Our advisors will be happy to help you. Download RailRestro application and get a discount of 5% on your food bill.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...