Order Food in Train at Bina Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Offers for You
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Bina Jn.
Bina junction railway station is located in the district of Sagar serving the town of Bina in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The railway station of Bina serves the Malwa region and Bundelkhand regions of Indian states of Madhya Pradesh. The railway station is operated by west central railways under the administration of Bhopal division of Indian railways. The railway station at Bina is very important railway station for Malwa and Bundelkhand both regions as the station facilitates of these regions with more than 150 trains every day. The railway station of Bina is large and equipped with all the necessary features and comforts to facilitate the passengers travelling via the station of Bina. T
The railway station of Bina serves the district with one more railway junction known as Bina Malkhedi which is located at the distance of 4 kilometers from the junction of Bina. The basic amenities are provided at the station of Bina for the passengers travelling via Bina Junction railway station. There are total 6 platforms with electrified railway tracks function at Bina railway station. There are about 160 trains halt at the station connecting several major cities of India to this town of Bina. The station connects the cities of Sagar district with different parts of India with railway transportation system. There are trains from several parts of country such as Katra , Jabalpur , Kota, Jaipur, New Delhi, Odisha, Vishakhapatnam, Jammu Tawi, Udaipur, Bikaner and from many other cities reach at the station and every day several passengers de-board and board their station at railway station of Bina. The station is frequently connected with the cities of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan by the frequent running intercity trains in of the state.
Trains Passing by the railway junction of Bina
There are many trains passing by the station of Bina by connecting the major locations of India. Passengers one can book meal on train in any train halting at the station of Bina. Some of major trains halting at the station of Bina are as following.
- Bhopal Rewa Rewanchal Express
- Bhopal Bilaspur Express
- Bhopal Howrah Exp.(via Singrauli)
- Jammu Tawi–Durg Express
- Lokmannya Tilak Terminus?Varanasi Kamayani Express
- Mumbai central—Lucknow AC special fare Express
- Indore–Guwahati weekly Express.
- Indore Darbhanga Express.(via Bina–Katni–Patna)
- Indore Howrah Shipra Express
- Jabalpur Dehradun Shri Nanda Devi Express
About the City
Bina is a town of Sagar District in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Bina was previously known as the Etawah but later on this city was renamed after the river Bina, Flowing nearby the city of Etawah. The place was also renamed to remove the ambiguity from the nearby city which is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Sanchi is located at the distance of 90 kilometers from the town of Bina where people can turn their heads for a weekend tour. The famous “Sanchi-Stupa” is located in the town. Khajuraho is also located nearby the city of Sanchi proving another destination for the tourist in sanchi. There are many natural and historical places located in the state of Madhya Pradesh which offers plethora of tourists spots in for the people coming to the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Food Delivery in Train at Bina Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Bina Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Bina junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. BHARAT BHOJAN CENTRE is our catering partner at Bina junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Bina Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for your choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Bina Junction.