Order Food in Train at Boisar Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Boisar
Boisar is a city in the state of Maharashtra. It is an industrial area with potential to be the leading industrial base of Maharashtra. There are any localities developed at Boisar. Some of them are Chitralaya, Ostwal, Maan, Betegaon, Mahagaon, Krishna Nagar, Cidco, Tata housing, Yashwant and shrusti. Boisar Railway station can be easily reached via trains originating from Mumbai or Virar railway station.
How to Order Food at Boisar Station:
Boisar lies in the Maharashtra and cuisines are highly influenced by the Marathi flavors. So, if you want to taste the special Marathi cuisines and other varieties of food like South Indian to north Indian, Indian veg combos to Chinese combo, Gujarati to Rajasthani dishes and western food like burgers, pizza and pastas, in the train, then dial 8102-888-111 from your smartphone and get connected to RailRestro-Your Food Partner in train. RailRestro has a wider coverage of restaurants and food availability. Any passenger who has a PNR number can enter the number and check the restaurants en route. The restaurants present will have variety of food to order in train cooked in a professional restaurant style. Whether it’s a stuffed Paratha or a delicious cheese loaded Pizza, Paneer Do Pyaza or Handi Chicken, Butter milk or hot milk, passengers can order everything of their choice. After the selection of food, the passenger can easily pay via debit card/credit card/ internet banking/Paytm/PayUMoney and Freecharge. Now sit back and relax! The ordered food will be delivered at your seat. Enjoy your food.
Choose RailRestro for Food Ordering in Train at Boisar Station
RailRestro is the leader when it comes to food delivery in train. There are several reasons to select RailRestro over other e-catering companies.
- FSSAI approved catering partners: Apart from a wider coverage of restaurants or catering partners, we work with vendors who are FSSAI approved. They maintain the hygiene standards while cooking and follow the FSSAI guidelines for running their restaurant.
- Chef style restaurant cooked Food: With the end motive of customer satisfaction, we provide chef style restaurant cooked food which is hot and fresh. Food is prepared by professional chefs and hygienically packed and safely delivered to your seat. You can order food in train easily via our mobile application or through our website.
- We offer variety of Cuisines: RailRestro believes in delivering a variety of food options to the passengers. We offer veg/Non-veg platter, Chinese combo, Paneer combo, Gujarati Thali, Marathi Thali, delicacies of Rajasthan, breakfast items, chocolate cakes, tandoori items, south Indian items, Dal, biryani, and many more. Passengers can easily explore the menu on the website and choose them to order. We also provide regional delicacies.
- We are an official partner of IRCTC: We are the only official partner of IRCTC among other e-catering companies. We believe in providing quality food to the passengers who are expecting good food in the train.
SONU DA DHABA offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner menu to the train passengers.
- Biryani: Veg biryani/Chicken biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Chinese: Manchurian, Fried rice, Hakka noodles and Paneer chilly *
- Thali: Veg Thali (Maharaja, mini, deluxe and standard) Jain Thali and Non-veg deluxe Thali.
- Rice: Jeera rice, Veg pulao, Curd rice, Dal Khichdi, and plain rice.
- Snacks: French fries, bread omelette, Chole bhature and aloo Paratha combo.
- Vegetable: Paneer varieties and mix veg preparations*
- Bread: Paratha, Tawa roti, Tandoori roti, Lacchha Paratha and Butter naan.
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, and Mineral water,
- Non-veg: Mutton curry, egg curry, Egg Do pyaza, and Mutton kassa*
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese*
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Others: Salad/Papad/Curd/Raita
*Explore our menu for more appetizing recipes to order in train.
Group Food Ordering in Train
Order these cuisines while traveling in a group. RailRestro caters to group food order in train by providing food of your choice at Boisar station. Dial 8102-888-111 to place your order via phone or chat with our digital food experts to the details of group food ordering in train and place your order at same time.
Tip: Use code: “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
Order your delicacies and enjoy them at Boisar station. We love to serve you the best food at Boisar station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...