Order Food in Train at Cuddapah Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Cuddapah
Kadapa (also known as Cuddapah) is a city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is situated in the south of the Penna River. The city is also named as "Gadapa" as it lies in the scenic beauty of sacred hills of Tirumala. Kadapa is a home to natural beauty as Western Ghats touch this area. The city serves the people with a railway station to commute from one part to another. Kadapa is one of the busiest and earliest stations of South India. It is equipped with facilities like reservation system, cloakroom, waiting room, refreshment stalls, and water ATM. It comes under the South Central Railway Zone of Indian railways. People of kadapa loved south Indian dishes. There are many eateries and restaurants in the city which serves south Indian cuisines like idli sambhar, vada, dosa variety, rice, Ragi Mudda, Boti Curry, Natukodi Chicken, Paya Curry. Chicken curry is the speciality and a staple food in Kadapa. However, the trend of fast food is also increasing in the city.
Order Tasty Food in Train at Kadapa station:
Ordering and enjoying fresh and good food in train is the only dream of a traveler while journeying. It was once an imagination. Various e-catering companies have emerged which provide food in the train were not successful as they compromised with quality standard. RailRestro is an e-catering company which provides hot and fresh food to the passengers traveling in the train. Any passenger having a PNR can order fresh food from RailRestro, as we are dedicated towards our customers and their satisfaction is our end- motive. There are 4 simple steps to order food in the train at your berth.
- Enter your PNR number and check the restaurants en-route.
- Select the restaurant and food you want to order. It will be automatically added to the cart.
- Pay online via credit card/debit card/Internet Banking/Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge wallat.
- Enjoy hot and fresh food on your seat.
Why to Choose RailRestro over other Catering Companies
Multiple e-catering companies have emerged with their catering facility but RailRestro is the leader. No Reluctance No Hesitations! We are best among the competitors because:
- We Maintain High quality Standards: RailRestro is the king when it comes to quality of food. Our catering partners maintain FSSAI standards and prepare food for passengers which is healthy and hygienic to consume.
- We Specialize in Group food orders: When you travel in a group, we specialize in providing food to the group. Call us at 8102-888-111 or “request a call back” from our team to place your order.
- Wider coverage of Cities and stations: RailRestro has a wider coverage of cities and station where we cater to the need of passengers traveling in train. Our coverage includes train services across 4000 trains and over 300+ cities.
- Easy ordering process and 100% responsive: We avoid complexities! Our website and apps are user-friendly and 100% responsive which makes ordering process easy without any hassles.
- Support Services: RailRestro has a dedicated team which operates 24 hours for our customers and our food advisors are available for the customers. To contact for complains or ordering food, call 8102-888-111 and connect with our professional team of digital food advisors.
Menu to order at Kadapa station:
HOTEL SHAHI DARBAR offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner menu to the train passengers.
- Biryani: Veg/Egg/Chicken/Fish Biryani with Raita.
- Chinese: Manchurian, Fried rice, Hakka noodles and Paneer chilly *
- Thali: Veg Thali (Maharaja, mini, deluxe and standard) Jain Thali and Non-veg deluxe Thali.
- Rice: Jeera rice, plain rice, Chicken/Mutton fried rice, and Kashmiri pulao*
- Snacks: Omelette
- Soup: Chicken soup, hot and sour soup, and sweet corn soup *
- Vegetable: Paneer varieties and mix veg preparations*
- Bread: Stuffed Paratha, Tawa roti and, Butter naan.*
- Beverage: Cold drink and Mineral water
- Non-veg: Mutton curry, egg curry, Chicken curry and prawns 65.*
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese*
- Tandoors: Grilled chicken, tandoori chicken, kebabs and tikka.*
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Starters: Mutton, egg roast, prawns 65, chicken 65, Gobi 65, crispy Gobi, and fish ginger.
- Others: Salad/Papad/Curd/Raita
*Explore our menu for more appetizing recipes to order in train.
Call 8102-888-111 for Group Food Ordering in Train
If you are traveling in a group and want to order food for group during train journey, then call 8102-888-111 or request a call back from our food representatives. You can also chat with our digital food advisors through our website and place your group food order.
Tip: Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your bill amount.
We Love to serve you the best food at Kadapa Junction
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...