Order Food in Train at Datia Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Datia
Datia is a small town in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is an ancient town which finds itself in the epic of Mahabharata. Datia is situated near Gwalior and shares a border with Uttar Pradesh (U.P.). It is surrounded by a stone wall and the place has many temples and handicraft industries which add to the economic value of the state. It is a trading centre of grains and cotton products. Handloom industry is thriving in this place and it is a home of handicrafts in Madhya Pradesh. The place has a railway station which has all the facilities for the passengers who are about to travel to their destinations. The station has an inquiry counter, computerised ticketing counters, waiting room, cloak rooms, food court and refreshment stalls. The nearest airport to Datia is the Gwalior airport.
There are some places to visit at Datia which is preferred by the pilgrimages. Various temples with history are present here which will give you a divine feeling and infuse you with divinity and solace.
- Peethambara Peeth: A famous meditation place and a collection of temples. There is a ashram in the prmises which houses a Sanskrit library where every tourist must visit for a heavenly experience. . If you are looking to spend some peaceful time, rediscovering your inner energies, Peethambara Peeth is the place where you should be.
- Bir Singh Palace: Paintings, granite works, and other symmetrical architecture is the main attraction of Bir Singh Palace. When deeply delved, you will need a torch to explore the artistic intricacies of the past. This is a gem of a place under the Madhya Pradesh tourism sector. Rent a cab/taxi to reach at this palace.
- Unao (Balaji Sun Temple): 17 kilometres away from Datia lies the Unao temple dedicated to Balaiji. This temple encloses a holy pond. It is believed that people will be cured of leprosy by taking a dip in this pond.
- Badoni : A place of Jain and Buddhist interest. There are many temples related to jain and Buddhism religion.
- Pancham Kavi Ki Toriya & Udnu Ki Toriya: It’s about 4 and 8 kms respectively from Datia. They are are popular for Bhairav and Hanuman Temples.
- Sonagir: Sonagir is about 15 kms from Datia. It is popular for its congregation of more than 100 beautiful Jain temples. Spectacularly beautiful its spread out on a hill this place attracts many tourists throughout the year.
Trains crossing Datia Junction:
There are many trains crossing this junction. Passengers traveling in train can order food online in train and get them delivered at their seat. These trains have e-catering facilities available in them apart from the pantry cars. Do not worry, if there is no pantry car in train. Your PNR number is enough to get good and healthy food in train. You can order food in these trains and other trains in the route. For a complete list refer to the official website of Indian Railways.
- Ald Ndls Superfast Special (04111)
- Mahakoshal Express (12190)
- Punjab Mail (12138)
- Jhs Bdts Express (11103)
- Chattisgarh Express (18237)
- Chambal Express (12175)
- Dakshin Express (12722)
- Ndls Jbp Superfast Express (12191)
- Malwa Express (12919)
- Bundelkhand Express (11108)
- Kurj Udz Express (19665)
- Asr Ltt Express (11058)
- Ltt Gwalior Special (01015)
- Nizamuddin Express (12721)
- Jhelum Express (11078)
Food Delivery in Train at Datia Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorized food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Datia Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Datia junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. We have active partners at RailRestro to serve you with best food. Order from AVADH FOODS at Datia junction!
Our Special Menu at Datia Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
*For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for your favourite map.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Datia Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...