Order Food in Train at DD UPADHYAYA JN Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at DD UPADHYAYA JN
Previously popular as Mughalsarai, and now officially known as Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction falls under the east central railway zone of the Indian Railways. Uttar Pradesh government changed its name last year in August, 2018. Deen Dayal Upadhyay junction is India’s fourth busiest railway station. This station also caters to almost 500 trains in a month. It is also a halt for east bound all Rajdhani trains. This junction also contains Asia’s largest railway marshalling yard. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction, formerly known as Mughal sarai belongs to top 100 highest booking railway stations of India. This is a very important railway station of Uttar Pradesh connecting north and east railway zones.
The Deen Dayal Upadhyay station is located at 16 kilometers of distance from Varanasi, the “Spiritual Capital of India”. You can visit Chandra Prabha wildlife sanctuary nearby. You can also head to Varanasi, where you will find some of the very famous Ganga Ghats, ancient Shiva temples (Sarnath & vishwanath), very famous Shaktipeeth “Vidhyachal Rani Temple” and many other attractions.
Food at Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction:
Deen Dayal Upadhaya is a home to some of the tastiest street foods of India. Apart from street food, there are many vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines available in multi-cuisine restaurants. These cuisines are now available in train. You can order north Indian, south Indian food on train. You can also look for spicy and fast food options at this station. If you wish to order light food options like soups, vegetarian sandwiches or fruit salads, you can easily do so by using RailRestro mobile application or by visiting our official website.
We have e-catering partners delivering food in train at DD Upadhyay Railway Junction.
- The Flavors: This restaurant delivers mouth watering food on train. You can order any food item on train whether you are pure vegetarian or want to have freshly cooked non vegetarian items on train.
- Deenesh Restaurant: The restaurant serves more than 100 cuisines in the train. The restaurant serves vegetarian and non-vegetarian food at Deen Dayal Upadhyay station. If you are craving for pizza or burger then also you can order pizza on train. The restaurant serves North-Indian cuisines, south Indian cuisines and many other delicacies in the train. Breakfast options such as sandwiches, egg-rolls and egg-sandwich, fruit salads etc. are provided in the train.
- Keshari Food Plaza: The restaurant provides food on train at DD Upadhyay Junction. If you want to order roti-Sabji preparation in the train or you want to order a plate boiled rice and mixed healthy daal fry then you can order by this restaurant. The restaurant provides many food items at your berth such as Thali combos, Chinese food on train then also this restaurant serves each item in the train.
- Apart from all these restaurants we have many restaurant partners at the DD Upadhyay junction offering food delivery in train. You can also order your meal from these restaurants listed below.
- Green leave restaurant and café
- Shree Annapurna
- Chit chat 69
- Vaishnav Punjabi Dhaba
- Manokamna Foods
- Gen X plaza
So no need to wait any more for the good food on train, you have the best option to avail food of your own choice at DD Upadhyay Junction. You can dial 8102-888-111 for placing your group food order on train or request a call back and one of our digital food advisors will connect with you to place your orders.
Call RailRestro for Group Food ordering in Train
If you are traveling in groups, then call RailRestro at 8102-888-111 to place group food order in train. You can chat with our food advisors who will help you to place your group food order online and your food will be delivered at your berth. You can chose either Cash on delivery (COD) or you can also pay online. Our CC Avenue is safe and secure for payment. You may check different food coupons available on our website/app to avail a discount on your food order.
TIP: Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20%.
Menu to Order Food at Deen Dayal Upadhaya Junction.
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton Biryani/ Chicken Dum Biryani, and Egg Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, Chicken 65, Chicken Chilly, etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Egg Thali.
- Rice: Plain rice, Dal Khichdi, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Snacks: Poha Pakoda, Bread omelette, Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, Papad and Burgers.
- Veg: Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain dosa*
- Pizza: Cheezy Veg Pizza/Chicken Tikka Pizza/Spicy Chicken Pizza.*
- Pasta: White sauce and red sauce pasta.
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian*
- Desserts: Rasgulla/Rasmalai/ Rajbhog and Gulab Jamun
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti*
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali and other veg. preparations in Jain Style*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
- Others: Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad
*Explore our menu for more recipes to order*.
We would love to serve you with the best food in train at Deen Dayal Upadhaya Junction.