Order Food in Train at Dharmavaram Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Dharmavaram Jn.
Dharmavaram is a city in the Anantpur district of Andhra Pradesh. Dharmavaram is a hub of pure silk sarees. The economy of the town is dependent on the weaving industry. The city is renowned for the silk industry, cotton and leather puppets. The city is also called the “Silk city of Andhra Pradesh”. Silk weaving industries are the major industry which contributes to the economic development of Andhra Pradesh. The silk and its silk products manufactured here are exported to many countries and in India. Another product famous at Dharmavaram is the groundnut. It is a major crop of Dharmavaram. Andhra style food is famous in the region. Some of the best food served here are:
- SeaFood: The coastal region of Andhra Pradesh is famous for its seafood culinary skills. There are many seafood items like prawns, catla fish, rohu fish, crabs and tiger prawns. These seafood are the best in taste when cooked in Andhra style. It is widely available in the restaurants of Dharmavaram. Sea food is exported and supplied in other states as well.
- Andhra Thali: The Andhra Thali consists of special Andhra rice, S?mbhar, rasam, dry veggies and buttermilk with Papad. This thali has special rice which is grown in Andhra region. Andhra S?mbhar is available at every restaurant famous in neighbouring cities.
- Chinese: Apart from Andhra cuisines like Dosa, idli, S?mbhar and rasam, the city has adopted many other pallets of cuisines and the most famous is the Chinese. The restaurants serve many Chinese cuisines like noodles, spring rolls, Manchurian, soups, veg rolls, chicken rolls, and Paneer chilli. There are multi-cuisine restaurants which prepare them and make them available throughout the city.
- Non-veg cuisines: Apart from the south and Chinese cuisines there are some non-veg tandoori style cuisines which are famous within the city. Tandoori chicken, kebabs, tikkas, and grilled chicken with Mayonnaise. These are available at every restaurant with a range of bread like naan, butter naan, lacchha Paratha and Malabar Paratha.
- Rice varieties: Southern part of India is rich in rice cultivation and rice dishes. Apart from plain rice and curd rice, there are varieties like lemon rice, khara bhath, tamarind rice, tomato rice, bisibele bhath, pudina rice and khichdi. These rice dishes are basically served as breakfast item.
- Buttermilk: A spicy drink which is made by churning curd and water together in a pot. Traditionally it was prepared with a special instrument called Biloni. In the technological world of 21st century, it is prepared in mixer grinder with spices and added onions and coriander. It is served with Andhra meal or as a summer drink.
Trains crossing Dharmavaram station:
There are many trains crossing this station. Passengers having a PNR number can order food in train through e-catering services. Some of the trains crossing this junction are:
- Tpty Sc Express (02731)
- Kacheguda Express (07686)
- Sc Tpty Express (02770)
- Seven Hills Express (12769)
- Bangalore Express (12785)
- Snsi Mys Express (16218)
- Kongu Express (12648)
- Udyan Express (11302)
- Puri Garib Rath (22884)
- Banglore Rajdhani (22692)
- Rajdhani Express (22691)
- Lokmanya Tt Express (11014)
- Hampi Express (16591)
For a complete list of trains crossing Dharmavaram station, visit the official website of the Indian Railways.
Food Delivery in Train at Dharmavaram Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorized food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Dharmavaram Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Dharmavaram junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. MURARI RESTAURANT in the city is our catering partner providing best food in train to the passengers at Dharmavaram Junction.
Our Special Menu at Dharmavaram Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for your favourite map.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill. We love to serve you the best food in train at Dharmavaram Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...