Order Food in Train at Eluru Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Eluru
Eluru railway station is located in the town of Eluru in the district of Paschim Godavari. The city is a part of State of Andhra Pradesh. The railway station of Eluru serves the city with frequent running trains from the neighbor cities. There are trains from several major cities of India also halt at the station of Eluru connecting the major cities of India to the city of Eluru and overall West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. The station is operated by south central railway zone under the local administration of Vijayawada railway division of Indian railways. The station of Eluru is categories as "A1" category of railway station under the Vijayawada railway division. The station lies on one of the most important railway lines that is the Howrah-Chennai main line thus connects the city of Eluru to some of the major cities of India. Under this railway line, the station serves Vijayawada-Vishakhapatnam section.
There are total 3 platforms with 2 broad gauge electrified railway tracks functioning at the railway station. There are a total of 160 trains that reach and depart the station connecting several major cities of India. The station connects the city of Eluru and West Godavari district as a whole with different parts of India with the railway transportation system. There are trains from several parts of the country such as Mumbai, Udhana, Chennai, Kakinada, Pondicherry, Kolkata, Secunderabad, Coimbatore, Pune, Surat, New Jalpaiguri, and many others reach at the station every day. More than one lakh of passenger board and off-board their trains at Eluru railway station every day. The station is well connected by the different major cities of Andhra Pradesh by intercity and mail trains.
About the City
Eluru is a town located in the district of West Godavari in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The city is a residential town with a modern lifestyle and culture. Telugu is the dominant language spoken in the town, though people understand and speak English as well. There is a number of Buddhist and archaeological places located in the district which attracts the tourist across the globe especially the Bodh followers. Places like Buddha park at Eluru city houses a vast idol of Lord Buddha. There is also Guntupalli caves located in the district of West Godavari which attracts the tourist from all over the places. There are also lakes, sea beaches and amusement places located in the district attracting tourism in the cities of West Godavari. If you are looking for "West Godavari especially foods in the city of Eluru then you can try out the dishes such Pulihora (Tamarind spicy rice), Chepa Pulusu Pessarattu are some of the delicious cookeries of the city that worth a must try!
Trains crossing Eluru Station
There are many trains crossing this junction and passengers traveling in train can order food in train at Eluru junction via RailRestro. Some of the major trains are:
- Simhadri Express (17240)
- Nzb Vskp Special (08566)
- Vskp Nzb Special (08565)
- Njp Mas Express (12754)
- Hyb Vskp Special (07028)
- Tpty Bbs Express (22872)
- Bhubaneswar Express (12829)
- Hyb Shm Special (07128)
- Sc Cct Superfast Special (02776)
- Vskp Sc Ac Special (02739)
- Howrah Express (12664)
- Janmabhoomi Express (12805)
- Nagavali Express (18309)
- Puri Okha Express (18401)
- Kharagpur Express (22604)
- Vivek Express (15906)
Food Delivery in Train at Eluru Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Eluru Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Eluru junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. WAVES Restaurant is our catering partner at Eluru junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Eluru Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants of your choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Eluru Junction.