Order Food in Train at Ernakulam Jn (SOUTH) Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Offers for You
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Ernakulam Jn (SOUTH)
Ernakulum is the mainland city of Kochi, Kerala. Ernakulam Railway Station is operated under the Southern railway zone of the Indian railways. A total of 21 trains originate from Ernakulam Junction. Ernakulam has famous tourist spots like Marine Drive, Kochi, Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary, Bolghatty, MG Road (for Shopping), Subhash Park, Changampuzha Park,and Hill Palace, Tripunithura. Ernakulum is blessed with 85 churches to visit and offer prayers. Few temples to visit in the city are Ernakulam Shiva Temple, Valanjambalam Devi Temple, Hanuman Temple, Muruga Temple, Kadungalloor Sree Narasimha Swamy temple, Thiruvalloor Sree Mahadeva Temple, Desom Sree Ananthapuram Mahavishnu Temple, Sree Dhattha Anjaneya Temple, Pottachira Sree Krishna Temple, Kattungal Devi Temple, Paramara Devi Temple, Thottathingal Dharma Sastha Temple, and Marankulanthara Sree Krishna Swamy Temple. The Cochin Port, DP World Kochi and Cochin Shipyard have resulted in the faster growth of the city.
Famous Cuisines of Earnakulum
- Kerala Fried Prawns: Seafood dishes are famous in Ernakulum. Kerala fried prawns define the authenticity of coastal cuisines. The fried prawns are served with various chutneys and also used for making special prawn biryani.
- Biryani: Biryanis in Kerala are not of Awadhi origin. The Biryani is cooked by dum procedure but the difference is of variety spice used. In few parts of Earnakulum, the biryani is prepared with Kerala rice which is heavy and different from the normal rice.
- Malabar prawn curry: A local cuisine made with a mixture of prawns and coconut milk. The awesome combination of tasty prawns, coconut milk and spices result in a mouth-watering Malabar style cooked prawn curry, which is served with rice.
- Chuttuli Meen: This is a Portuguese inspired and a must eat local food of Ernakulum. Grilled fish cooked in spices and served with salad and veg kebabs. This combination taste heavenly.
Order the Delicacies of Ernakulum in Train via RailRestro
Expecting tasty food and hygienically cooked food in train was something next to impossible. RailRestro has good news for the travelers who crave for better food in train of their choice. Now RailRestro will deliver delicacies to your seat/ berth. Just a PNR number is what you require while ordering the same.
PNR number and Food Ordering in Trains
Passenger having a PNR (Passenger Name Record) number can enter the same and check the restaurant en route. Once the traveler selects his restaurant, he/she has to decide the cuisines they want to order and have. Choose the favourite cuisines you want to order and pay via debit card/credit card/internet banking/PayUMoney/ Paytm and Freecharge wallet. Our CC Avenue is safe and secure to pay online. If you have ordered online and want to pay via cash, opt for “Cash on Delivery” (COD). Download our Android and IOS application to get discounts.
Planning Journey in a Group? Order your Food from RailRestro
Our helpline number 8102-888-111 is the number to connect with RailRestro team through which customers can place their group food orders. Connect with us through another option known as “Request a CallBack” from our food advisors to order food for group in train.
Chat with our Digital Food Advisors!
Our AI–based interface website will allow the passenger to chat with our digital food advisors and place their orders. We will call back and confirm your order.
Our Premium e-catering partner at Ernakulum Junction
NEW WOODLANDS is our e-catering partner at, which provides a wide variety of lunch and dinner menu available from 10:00 am to 23:00pm for the train passengers.
- Biryani: Veg Biryani.
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Mushroom Chilly, and Chicken chilly*.
- Thali: Veg Thali (Standard, Mini, Deluxe and Maharaja)
- Rice: Plain rice, curd rice, veg pulao and jeera rice.
- Snacks: Poha,Pao bhaji, French fries, bread butter toast*
- Vegetable: A range of Paneer preparations*
- Bread: Roti, Naan and Butter Naan.
- Beverage: Butter milk and Sweet Lassi.
- South Indian: Idli sambhar, Masala Dosa, vada sambhar and Uttapam.
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese.*
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Others: Curd/salad/papad/raita
*Explore our menu for more appetizing recipes to order in train.