Order Food in Train at Gonda Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Gonda Jn.
Historical sites, cultural attractions and best food are some of the terms used to define the sanctity of Gondia, Uttar Pradesh. There‘re natural attractions for adventure lovers and a number of eateries displaying the true culinary traits of Uttar Pradesh. So, do not miss these sightseeing and dishes of Gonda during your tour.
- Anandi Water Park: It’s a theme park for kids and elders. If you need some fun apart from our daily life, then visit this place to feel the vast water play area and splashes of cold water and huge sliders. This will definitely rejuvenate your body and soul.
- Hanuman Garhi Mandir: To satiate your spiritual bent there is a divine Hanuman Garhi Mandir which is a place to get peace and silence. Do not forget to visit this unique place.
- Kanak Bhavan Temple: The Kanak Bhavan temple is made from such an architecture which is incomparable to any form of arts. This temple gives you an infinite spiritual feeling and makes you feel most dedicated and near towards the Almighty.
- Gulab Bari: The Tomb of Nawab Shuja-ud-Daula: It is the tomb of Nawab Shuja-ud-Daula and a place where there are variety of roses and a good collection of garden fountains. Gulab Bari is one the famous attraction.
Dishes Popular at Gonda:
Since Gonda is located in Uttar Pradesh, the special taste of UP will rules the city. Special ingredient “Sattu” is used to prepare many recipes like Sattu drink, Sattu Paratha, and Litti Chokha etc. Apart from the sattu items people love to have a variety of non-veg delicacies like chicken handi, chicken tikka kebab, and koftas.
- Mutton Kofta: It’s the winner of every dining table. The meat balls prepared are served dried as koftas and cooked with a thick luscious onion and cashew gravy. This goes best with rice.
- Kakori Kebab: A dish which is loved by the entire state especially at Lucknow. It is also famous at Gonda. These special kebabs are served with green chutney and onion Salad.
- Bharwa Chicken Pasanda: It’s a royal delicacy. The entire chicken is stuffed with khoya and cheese mixture and then cooked to a particular temperature. The dish is further topped with a luscious coconut-cashew sauce.
- Bhendi ka Salan: Inspired from the “Meerchi Salan” it is prepared from a deep secret mix of spices and yoghurt. That’s zingy yogurt based gravy.
- Sweets: A range of sweets like Shahi Gulab Jamun, Raskadam and rasmalai are popular.
Order Food in Train at Gonda Junction
Ordering food in train of your choice was never easy. Traveling in a train means unlimited fun and joy with friends and family. Even if you’re traveling solo, every food lover loves to have good, fresh and healthy food on the train journey. RailRestro is the final webpage to land when you’re hungry and need tasty food for the journey. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is highly committed to deliver the best food in train for the hungry passengers traveling in train. These passengers who are traveling to their destination are always dependant on the food sold by vendors at station premises or pantry food. Alas! The case is worst when the journey is scheduled in a non-pantry train. We at RailRestro provide fresh restaurant style cooked food on the train. There’re four easy steps to order food via RailRestro.
- Step 1: Visit our official website or download RailRestro mobile application.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the total location and restaurants available on the route you’re traveling.
- Step 3: Choose your most loved food from our vast menu. The items you choose will be added and billed in the cart.
- Step 4: Choose the preferred mode of payment. You can either pay online or offline. Our safe and secure CC Avenue accepts payment from Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking/Paytm/Freecharge/PayUMoney. You can also choose to pay via cash. Opt for COD (Cash on Delivery).
- Step 5: Wait for your station to arrive. The ordered food will be delivered at your berth.
Menu to Order at Gonda Junction
- Puri Bhaji,
- Biryani: Veg biryani/Chicken biryani/Mutton Biryani with raita.
- Chinese: Veg Manchurian, Chicken Noodles, Chicken 65, chilly chicken, Gobhi Manchurian etc*
- Thali: Veg Thali (Maharaja, mini, deluxe and standard)
- Rice: Dal Khichdi, Jeera rice, Pulao, Curd rice, and steamed rice*.
- Snacks: French Fries, Paneer cutlet, veg cutlet, onion pakora, veg grilled sandwich, chole bhature, kachori with sabji*
- Vegetable: Paneer varieties, Aaloo and mix veg preparations*
- Roti: Stuffed paratha, tandoori roti, Naan, Butter naan and laccha Paratha, aaloo Paratha etc*
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, Mineral water, and hot milk.
- Tandoor: Paneer tikka, chicken tandoori, kebab, shammi kebab, and chiken tikka. *
- Non-veg: Chicken masala, Chicken Kadai, Chicken Handi *
- South Indian: Idli-Vada, Masala Dosa, Plain Dosa, and Idli sambhar.
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese*
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali and vegetables prepared in Jain Style*.
- Desserts: Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun
- Others: Curd/Salad/Papad/Raita
*Explore our menu for more appetizing recipes to order in train.
Digital Food Advisors at RailRestro! Connect to them for Group food Orders
Traveling and touring is a part of life. This fun of traveling in a group is beyond any level of fun and happiness. Either you’re on a trip to explore the vast terrains of India, or on a wedding trip, you need to carry good food with you to enjoy the journey and make it memorable it’s not possible for every group member to carry food as it is a hectic process. What’s the solution?
8102-888-111 is the solution. This number will connect you to our team of highly experienced digital food advisors to place your group food order. They will assist you on placing your orders. You can also chat with our food experts for any queries and concerns.
Tip: Place your order online and use coupon Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20%.
We love to serve you the best food at Gonda Junction
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...