Order Food in Train at Gondia Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Gondia Jn.
Gondia is a place in the Maharashtra state of India. It is also closed to Chhattisgarh, MP. It is also called the gateway to “Maharashtra”. Gondia is also called the “Rice City” of India, as it has highest number of rice mills. Gondia is an incredible place having wildlife sanctuary and temples in a large number. You can visit these locations in Gondia for an amazing and divine experience. You can visit these places in Gondia.
- Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary: It’s a tourist place known for its biodiversity and wildlife. This sanctuary is a home of various species of wild life and diverse vegetation to maintain the ecological balance.
- Suryadeo Mando Devi Temple: Suryadeo Mando Devi temple is a place of worship which is dedicated to sun God and the Mando Devi temple is associated with reincarnation of the Goddess. People from all over the Maharashtra and other nearby regions throng here during Navratri season to offer their prayers.
- Hazara Falls: Camping and trekking lovers can visit Hazara falls and enjoy the natural vegetation and a gush of water falling from top of the mountains. Yes! That’s a stunning view one can never forget.
- Nawegaon National Park: Situated in a close proximity of Gondia, the nawegaon National park is a home to 209 species of birds, 26 species of mammals and nine species of reptiles. Visitors can enjoy jungle safari, a library and a museum.
- Itiadoh Dam: The dam has a length and height of 505 m and 29.85 m respectively. It is popular for its katla and exotic prawn species. Tourist can also enjoy the carpet weaving segment set up nearby the dam by the Norgying Tibetan clan.
- Darekasa Caves: A trip to Gondia must have “Darekasa Caves” in the list. These caves are a mixture of natural and manmade caves difficult to identify. A must visit spot.
Famous Cuisines of Gondia:
The cuisines of Gondia are highly influenced by the flavours of Maharashtra. Marathi cuisines are the main staple adopted here. Some of the famous cuisines are:
- Marathi Thali: A collection of recipes like rice, vegetables, buttermilk, curd, Dal/Sambhar and salad constitutes a Marathi Thali. It’s a platter with health benefits and taste.
- Poha/vada Pao: These are the breakfast items available mostly in every part of Gondia. Poha is a recipe made with flaked rice and veggies with a tadka of mustard seeds and curry leaves and vada pao is prepared with lovely mashed and masala potato and given a coating of thick Besan batter and fried in hot oil. These recipes are a staple breakfast.
- Chicken and Prawns: Gondia is also famous for variety of prawns curries and dry prawn recipes. On the other end, chicken is also a delicacy prepared in gravy and dry style. They are loved by the people of Gondia.
- South Indian Cuisines: Apart from the food cultures of Northern India, the city has heartedly adopted south Indian food. It includes Dosa, idli, lemon rice and Uttapam.
Order Food in Train at Gondia Station
Passengers crossing through Gondia station can order food online in train via RailRestro. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is highly dedicated to food delivery in trains. Through RailRestro, a passenger can order meal of his choice through our wide options of restaurants and food items. Passengers can visit RailRestro official website and enter their PNR number to check the restaurants en route. After the selection of restaurant one can browse the menu to order their favourite dish. Once the order is decided and added to the cart the final bill is decided after implication of GST. You can get discount of 10%-20% by applying the coupon code (FOOD10). Pay your bill via cash on delivery or by online mode. Our CC Avenue accepts payment from debit card/credit card/internet banking/Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge wallet. After you complete the payment mode, all you need to do is to sit and wait for your food which will be prepared and the sent out for delivery at gondia station. Once your train arrives at Gondia Station, your order will be served at your seat. Download RailRestro mobile application and order easily through same procedure.
Our Catering Partners at Gondia Junction
Restaurants at Gondia serve authentic food. Our catering partners at Gondia junction and the special menu served to railway passengers are mentioned below. Download RailRestro mobile application to get a discount of 5% through code "APP5"
- JAIN BHOJANALAYA
- KAMDHENU BHOJANALAYA
- JAIN FOODS
- Puri Bhaji and Poha
- Biryani: Veg/Chicken/ Raita
- Chinese: Veg Fried rice
- Thali: Veg Thali (Mini, Standard Deluxe, and Maharaja
- Rice: Dal Khichdi, Jeera rice, veg pulao, Curd rice, and steam rice,
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chola bhatura, and aaloo paratha
- Vegetable: Chana masala, and paneer preparations*
- South Indian: Dosa, Uttapam, vada Sambhar, Idli amd masala dosa.
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, Mineral water, hot milk, and Soft drinks
- Tandoor: Paneer Tikka and Tandoori Chicken
- Jain meals: Veg Thalis and other curries available in Jain style.
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese*
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Vegetables prepared in Jain Styles and Jain Thali*
- Desserts: Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun
- Cakes and Pastry: Pineapple, butterscotch, and strawberry cakes Pastries are available too*
*Explore our menu for more appetizing recipes to order in train.
For group orders contact 8102-888-111 or chat with our digital food advisors and convey them the group food order. They will arrange the best food for your group at Gondia Station. Tip: Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your orders.
We love to serve you with the best food at Gondia station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...