Order Food in Train at Gwalior Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Gwalior
Gwalior junction is an important railway station of Gwalior city in Madhya Pradesh. The Gwalior junction operates under north central railway zone. The station is also an important commercial station of the north central railways of the Indian Railways. Many trains including Rajdhani and Shatabdi express trains stops at the station. Almost 165 trains pass through the Gwalior junction out of which 12 originate from here. The station connects well with the other part of country. The station has also direct trains connecting all four metropolitan cities of India. The different train connects Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata directly. The station has also a glorious past stories in which the station has won the award of “Most cleaned Station” for four consecutive times.
The Gwalior city is one of the major city of Madhya Pradesh functioning as administrative headquarter of the city. The city has been blessed with the glorious past stories of Indian rulers. The city is situated in the valley as the high rock mountains have made boundaries from all direction. During the time of 1857 rebel, Gwalior was in the main focus as the freedom fighters led by Rani Laxami Bai. The city is also listed among 100 ambitious cities under PM’s smart city mission.
The language majorly spoken and understand by the local people is Hindi but second most spoken and understood language is Marathi. As Maratha rulers have ruled over Gwalior for centuries that’s why the Marathi cultural and linguistic influence is seen in Gwalior. There are many tourist attraction s are there in Gwalior which attracts tourist from all over the place should visit Gwalior.
If you are in Gwalior then you can spot some of the tourist destination, as it is a major attraction for the tourists in central India.
- Gopachal Parvat: Gopachal Parvat is actually a rock cut groups of Jain temples and sculptures. The famous “Gwalior fort” is also situated on this rock hill. The sculptures and rock cut images can be seen inside the fort.
- Man Mandir Palace: The palace was built by the ruler Man Singh Tomar at an end of Gwalior fort. The palace could not survive with the changing time, still remains can be seen.
- Tansen Tomb: The great magical musician of medieval era. He is known for his Gwalior Gharana singing style. He was among the nine gems of Great Mughal king of India, Akbar. He was also the singer and musician of the court of King Akbar. It is said that Tansen’s music was so powerful that during the program it used to start raining. After his death he was buried beside his Guru’s tomb. Every year in December, Tansen music festival is organized in Gwalior in which singers from all over the India come together to perform.
- Gujari Mahal: Maharaja Man Singh Tomar had built this palace for his beloved queen named Mrignayani. Now, the palace is in ruins but serves as an archeological museum having many ancient status, sculptures etc.
- Teli Mandir: Highest building of the Gwalior. Teli ka Mandir was used to process oil at this place, located in Gwalior fort. After the British occupied the fort, oil processing activity stopped.
There are many places in Gwalior to visit and explore. The beautiful city is situated in the lap of rocky hills and valley all around. So first thing you are going to see is Gwalior fort, as it is seen from all corner of the city.
Food at Gwalior:
The city of central India offers wide range of food in your plate. The city is nearby Agra an also close to some south Indian states. You will have plethora of options to taste in the city. North Indian food is widely served in the city. You can also have south Indian platter, Chinese chop sticking foods. There is also a unique kind of foods items served in Gwalior that’s a special “Karela chat” is very famous snack of the city. As the name suggests “Karela chat” but actually this cuisine has no connection with Karela (Bitter Guard). If you are going by the streets of Gwalior, then it is a must taste this spicy and tangy chat.
Food in Train at Gwalior Station:
If your train is passing through Gwalior city and you need good food in train, then you can order food online in train. RailRestro has e-catering partners in Gwalior serving hot and fresh food, prepared in hygienic kitchen condition. Whether you are looking for a simple chapatti-Sabji or carving for a burger in train, RailRestro delivers all food items in train right at your berth. Our premium catering partner restaurant is providing all kinds of food in train at Gwalior station. Here is the list of our restaurant partners from which you can order food on train journey.
- Khanakhazana.com: The restaurant provides customized thali, combo and Chinese food. Apart from all these things, you can order north Indian food items, paneer preparations and snacks in the train.
- Annapurna Kitchen: The restaurant has wide range of food items to serve in the train during your train journey. You can order north Indian, south Indian, Chinese, Thalis, combo food items in train.
- Jain Restaurant: The restaurant provides pure vegan food on train. If you’re pure vegetarian or follow non-violence food principle (Jain dietary) then you can order food from the restaurant. This restaurant provides pure veg food without any trace of impurity or restricted food items according to Jain food principles. Hence, the restaurant is a complete food solution for the vegan foodies.
There are some more food partners operating at Gwalior to provide food in train. Such as -
- Punjabi Food Factory
- Seven Spice Restaurant
- Bawarchi Express etc.
You can order food from using RailRestro official website or mobile application. If you’re traveling in train with a group, then call 8102-888-111 or request a call back from our representatives. Our food advisors will connect with you and place your group food order at your desired station.
TIP: Use code “GROUP20” to avail a discount of 20% on your order.
We would love to serve you with the best food in train at Gwalior Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...