Order Food in Train at Hardoi Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Hardoi
Hardoi railway station is located in the district of Hardoi in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The railway station serves the city of Hardoi with Indian railways transportation network. The railway station at Hardoi is connected via major railway stations of Uttar Pradesh. The station is connected with Lucknow, Jammu & Kashmir and West Bengal via direct trains. The railway station at Hardoi is operated by Northern railway zone and it functions under Moradabad railway division of Indian railways. The station serves more than 30 intercity trains that connect the different areas of Uttar Pradesh to the town of Hardoi. However, the frequencies of long-distance trains also maintain their rate. There is a number of long-distance trains pass by the station of Hardoi.
There are total 5 platforms with electrified railway tracks function at Hardoi railway station. There are more than 70 trains that reach and depart the station connecting several major cities of India. The station connects the cities of Uttar Pradesh with different parts of India with the railway transportation system. There are trains from several parts of the country such as Allahabad, Ajmer, Agra, Patna, Ghazipur, Indore, Lucknow, and Chandigarh and from many others cities reach the station and every day several passengers de-board and board their station at Hardoi railway station. The station is frequently connected with the town and localities of Uttar Pradesh by the frequent running local trains in the suburban areas of the state.
About The city
Hardoi is a city and municipality headquarters of Hardoi District. The city of Hardoi is situated at a distance of almost 110 kilometers. The district of Hardoi is located at the distance of almost 300 kilometers from Delhi and it shares proximity with New Delhi, Capital city of India. Agriculture is the main economic activity of the district. Dahar Jhil is the bird sanctuary located in the district of Hardoi, is main ecotourism spot of the district attracting several tourists in this district. Gomati River flows through the district of Hardoi, being a major source of water for the entire district.
Food Delivery in Train at Hardoi Junction:
IRCTC in a PR event had conspicuously stated that, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast via RailRestro.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Hardoi Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Hardoi junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. PIZZA HUB EXPRESS and HIMANSHU SHUKLA are our catering partners at Hardoi junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Hardoi Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Hardoi Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...