Order Food in Train at Hoshangabad Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Hoshangabad
Hoshangabad railway station is located in the town of Hoshangabad in the district of Hoshangabad of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. This railway station serves the headquarters town of Hoshangabad with a number of trains departing and halting at the station of Hoshangabad railway station. The railway station of Hoshangabad is situated on the New Delhi –Chennai main line and serves frequently running trains from of this railway route. The railway station at Hoshangabad is operated by West Central railways and it functions under the administration of Bhopal Division of Indian railways. The railway station at Hoshangabad is small yet serves the city and overall district with some of the long distance and intercity trains to connect the city of Hoshangabad to some of the major parts of India and Madhya Pradesh itself.
The railways' station at Hoshangabad is very important railway connection to the city and district of Hoshangabad as it connects the passengers from different cities to reach at this place via intercity trains and also with mail/express trains coming from different states of Indian region. The station construction is small and developing yet the railway station is connected well with rest parts of India. There are total 2 platforms with electrified railway tracks function at this railway station. The station serves more than 60 trains on a daily basis. The station is well connected by the IRCTC trains which connect the different parts of the country with the district. There are trains from Varanasi, Durg, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Lucknow, Ajmer, Katni, Chhattisgarh, New Delhi, Indore, Secunderabad, Chennai, and several other cities halt and depart at the station of Hoshangabad.
About the City
The city of Hoshangabad is located in the district of Hoshangabad. The city is also known as Narmadapuram in the state of Madhya Pradesh. As the city is located on the southern bank of Holy River Narmada, the name of Narmadapuram justifies its origin. Some of the tourism attractions spots are also located near the city of Hoshangabad. The famous jungle of Madhya Pradesh "Satpura" is located nearby the city. The jungle of Satpura is known as "Satpura – Tiger reserve" where you can go for a day Visit. Sethani Ghat is another attraction in the city of Hoshangabad built on the banks of Narmada River. Hoshang Shah fort is also a beautiful place to spend an evening at the foothills of this place.
The culture of the city reflects the typical Malwa life-style but also in modern and developing nature. The cuisines at the city are mainly Malwa food items being served here. Ratlami Sev and Daal Bati are the main traditional cuisine of the city. Ratlami Sev is often served with the daily meal of dinner. Though there are many restaurants in the city serve all kinds of meals such as south Indian, North Indian, Chinese, and continental food items.
Trains crossing Hoshangabad Junction:
There are many trains crossing this station. Passengers traveling in trains’ can order food in train of their choice via RailRestro and enjoy them at their seat.
- Hbj Janshatabdi (12062)
- Kahanvally Express (14020)
- Kanhan Valle Express (14019)
- Jbp Janshatabdi (12061)
- Jbp Somnath Express (11464)
- Hbj Ltt Superfast Express (12154)
- Swarnajayanti E (12803)
- Jbp Indb Express (11472)
- Kamayani Express (11072)
- Grand Trunk Express (12615)
- Jaipur Express (12975)
- Gondwana Express (12410)
- Kushinagar Express (11015)
- Narmada Express (18233)
- Jhelum Express (11078)
- Patalkot Express (14623)
Food Delivery in Train at Hoshangabad Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Hoshangabad Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Hoshangabad junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. HOTEL GRV is our catering partner at Hoshangabad junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Hoshangabad Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants of your choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill. We love to serve you the best food in train at Hoshangabad Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...