Order Food in Train at Hospet Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Hospet Jn.
The Hospet junction railway station is located in the district of Ballari In the Indian state of Karnataka. This railway station is the major station of the district facilitating the district with a number of train and railway transportation network. This railway station is the main railway station of the district which serves the town of Hospet with a number of trains that connect this town and overall districts with long and short distance running trains. The station of Hospet junction connects the town with rest parts of India with these mail; express and intercity trains. The railway junction of Hospet is operated by South-Western railways under the administration of Hubli division of Indian railways.
There are almost 3 platforms with 5 electrified double broad gauge tracks function at the railway station of Hospet. The station is well connected by the major location of Indian terrain and with the areas of the states by different trains. There are trains from Dharwar, Mumbai, Goa, kacheguda, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Telangana, New Delhi, Mysore; Tirupati, etc halt the station of Hospet junction. Every day, more than thousands of people de-board and board their trains at the station of Hospet junction. The Junction is a boon for the local people as this railway station connects the passengers of the city from the Ballari town, district headquarters and cities like Bangalore via intercity short distance running trains.
Trains Passing by the Railway Station
There are several trains pass by the railway station of Hospet junction railway station. Passengers can avail the food in train at the railway station of Hospet. There are many trains pass by this railway station making its halt at the station of Hospet. Some of the major trains are
- Hampi Express
- Ajmer – Bangalore city Garib Nawaz express
- Hubli – Vijayawada passenger train
- Tirupati – Hubli intercity express
- Amaravati express
- Kacheduga – Vasco – De – Gama Express
- Hyderabad – CSMT Kolhapur express
- Haripriya express
- Ballari – Dharwar passenger train
- Mysore – Sainagar Shirdi Express
About The city
The city of Hospet is census town located in the district of Ballari in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The city is established by one of the greatest kings of Vijay Nagar ruling dynasties, raja Krishnadev ray in 1520 AD. He established this city in the name of his mother "Naagalambika" and the city was originally named as Naagalapura yet the people preferred calling it Hospet means "The New City". The town from that time only called Hospet. The town is located on the bank of Tungabhadra River. The town is one of the important places for the district of Billari located at a distance of almost 60 kilometers from town headquarters. The town of Hospet is well popular among the tourist spots in the state of Karnataka. The town is famous for Hampi and Tungabhadra Dam is located near the town and that's why the city is very famous among the visitors. Cuisines mainly include Nir Dosa, Masala Dosa, Kori Gassi, Mysore Pak, Holige Etc. You will also have many Street food options in the town of Hospet.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Hospet Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Hospet junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. NAIVEDYAM RESTAURANT is our catering partner at Hospet junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Hospet Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Hospet Junction.