Order Food in Train at Hosur Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Hosur
Hosur railway station is located in the district of Krishnagiri in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The railway station of Hosur serves this Taluka of Hosur with the frequent running trains in order to connect this small town to the major areas of Tamil Nadu and cities of India. This railway station is the main railway station of the Taluk which serves the town of Hosur with a number of trains that connect this town and overall districts with long and short distance running trains. The station of Hosur connects this small place with rest parts of India with frequently running express, mails, passenger and intercity trains. The railway station of Hosur is operated by South-Western railway zone and it functions under the administration of Bangalore division of Indian railways.
The railway station of Hosur is located on Salem – Bangalore railway line via Dharmapuri which passes by of the station of Hosur. The railways' station of Hosur connects the town with railway networks and facilitates all the trains passing by this railway route. This railway station is small but well maintained. The premises of the station are clean and provide all the basic amenities to the passengers who de-board or board the trains at the station of Hosur. The railway station of Hosur is well connected with Taxi stand and Auto-Rickshaw stand which function outside of the railways' station to redirect the passengers within the city and over the entire district. These modes of roadways transportation are easily available in front of the station.
There are almost 3 platforms with 4 electrified broad gauge tracks function at the railway station of Hosur. The station is well connected by the major location of India and with the areas of the states by different trains. There are trains from cities like Dadar, Mysore, Kunnur, Puducherry, Bangalore, Ernakulam, Salem, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Yashvantpur, etc halt the station of Hosur station. Every day, almost 30 trains pass by the station of Hosur making their halt at the station. The station is important for the local passengers as it provides the cheapest means of transportation in the state and major cities such as Bangalore.
Trains passing by the railway station
There are several trains pass by the railway station of Hosur railway station. Passengers can avail food in train at the railway station of Hosur by ordering food in train. There are many trains pass by this railway station making its halt at the station of Hosapete. Some of the major trains are as follows –
- Tirunelveli Dadar Chalukya Express
- Puducherry –Hosur weekly express
- KSR Bangalore – Ernakulum express
- Coimbatore – Mumbai LTT express
- Salem – Yashvantpur railway station
- Ernakulam – Bangalore intercity express
- Yashvantpur –Kunnur express
- KSR Bangalore – Nagarcoil Express
- Mysore – Tuticorin express
- Mumbai – Coimbatore Kurla express
About the city
The city of Hosur is an industrial town is located in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The city serves as the satellite town for the IT city of Bangalore. The town is also called mini England of India. The town is famous for tourism. Residents living nearby the place come to this city for their evening outings. There are many monuments, sights, and places of interest have been built during the time of British ear and that's why this small town is known as Mini England of India.
To visit ithis place you can head towards Mr. Brett's house, Hosur Fort, Ecological Park, and Ramanaykam Jheel. Hosur temple car and Chandra Choreshawarar Temple is also one of the most visited places in the city. When it come foods in the town then Uttampam leads in the list. Other cuisines include Banana Bonda, Dosa, Idali and Vada, Morukku, Rasam and Chawal are the main cuisines.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Hosur Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Hosur junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. BALLE BALLE PUNJABI RESTAURANT and GRAAMA BHOJANAM are our catering partners at Hosur station providing fresh food to passengers.
Our Special Menu at Hosur Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Hosur Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...