Order Food in Train at Indore Jn. BG Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Offers for You
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Indore Jn. BG
Indore is the safest and most populous city of the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the largest city in the Madhya Pradesh. It’s the only city having both the campuses of IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) and IIM (Indian Institute of management), the top most education institutes of India. It is also elected by the “Smart City Mission” to be developed as a smart city. Some of the popular cuisines of Indore are:
Poha- Jalebi: Indore is also called the “Poha capital of India”. Poha is a tasty breakfast item which is prepared with flattened rice and various spices. In Indore, this special recipe is served with “Jalebi”, a special sweet made with all-purpose flower paste shaped in pretzels and deep fried in hot oil. The same is dipped in thick sugar syrup for sweet taste. The combination of “Poha – Jalebi” is sold all over the Indore. Every food outlet serves this amazing combo to the “Indoris”.
Mawa Batti: Mawa batti is the Indori version of Gulab Jamun prepared with rich ingredients. It is one of the best street foods in Indore.
Dal Bafla: Similar with Dal Baati of Rajasthan and Litti Chokha of Bihar, Dal Bafla is a regional dish of Indore. The balls of Dal Bafla are made with wheat flour, curd and various spices. The balls are baked for crispiness and impeccable taste and served with dal.
Jaleba: The magnified version of Jalebi is called “Jaleba”. It is served both as meal and as a desert. It’s a must try for the people traveling to Indore.
Sabudana Khichdi: There are varieties of khichdi, but sabudana khichdi is a flavour for which people of Indore swear with. It is available throughout the city and made by sautéing sabudana with veggies.
Khopra patties: It’s the traditional Aaloo tikki made with boiled potato and fragrant spices. It is either deep or shallow fried in hot oil. Khopra patties are deep fired aaloo patty served with tangy green chutney.
Garadu: These are deep fried Yams made crunchy and tossed with various spices. A touch of lime gives it a furthermore alluring taste. It’s a street food.
Other famous recipes are moong bhajiya, dahi wada, samosa, Bhutte ki Kees, Hot dog, and khulfi- faluda.
Apart from the main Indore Junction, Indore has eight other railway stations. They are Lakshmibai Nagar, Saify Nagar, Lokmanya Nagar, Rajendra Nagar, Manglia Gaon, Rau, Mhow and Patalpani railway station.
Order Food Online in Train at Indore JN BG
Have you dreamt of consuming good food in train?
Do you want to taste the cuisines of Indore in train during journey?
Every passenger would say a “yes” to these questions, but can’t get them in train because they are highly dependent on the pantry food or food available at station premises. RailRestro is the solution to such food issues in rain. Any passenger having a PNR number can order food of their choice from RailRestro and enjoy them during journey. Passengers have to follow four simple steps to order food online in train.
- Check the restaurants via PNR: PNR means Passenger Name Record. Passenger can enter their PNR number and check all the restaurants en route.
- Order food: Once you confirm the station and restaurant choose the dish you want to order. The chosen dish will be automatically added in the cart.
- Apply coupon code and make final payment: The final bill will be displayed on the screen to which coupon code can be applied. Apply the code if any, and get discount upto 20%. Pay the bill online by credit card/debit card/internet banking/ Paytm/PayUMoney and Freecharge wallet. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” (COD) as an offline payment mode.
- Enjoy the meal at your seat: The ordered meal will be delivered right at your berth. Pay the delivery person with the exact bill amount, if chosen COD as payment medium. Enjoy your food.
Order Food in Train at Indore Jn. BG
INDORE MULTIFUNCTIONAL COMPLEX PVT LTD is our premium e-catering partner at Indore Jn BG. Order a range of Veg platters to enjoy in train.
- VEG MINI THALI: Veg Mini Thali contains chapatti (3 pcs), seasonal veg, Dal fry, plain rice and salad and pickle. It’s a good choice for the travelers as it is light on belly and healthy to eat. (It costs Rs.120).
- VEG STANDARD THALI: Veg Standard Thali contains Paneer Butter Masala, Seasonal veg, Dal Tadka/Dal Fry, chapatti (3 pcs), Jeera rice, sweet, salad, and pickle. (It costs Rs.165).
- JAIN DELUX THALI: Jain food is contains unique vegetarianism rules and their diet excludes onion and garlic. The special Jain deluxe Thali includes Paneer butter masala, Mix veg curry, Dal fry, butter chapati, Jeera rice, veg raita, sweet, papad, salad, and pickle. (It costs Rs. 195).
Order Special Platters for your Group Traveling in Train
Are you traveling in a group?
Want to order veg platter and Jain Thali for the entire group?
Contact 8102-888-111 for group food ordering in train. Passengers can call anytime and connect with our representatives to place food order. Other methods include:
- “Request a call back”: Fill out the form to request a call back and our food advisors will call you back to cater you with group food order.
- Chat with our Digital Food advisors: Our digital food advisors are available online and any passenger can chat with them easily by entering their phone number. You will get an immediate assistance for ordering process.
Tip: Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your bill amount.